Revolution Hall

Troy, NY · View map

About Revolution Hall

Brown’s Brewing Company offers one of the most unique private function destinations in the Capital Region perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, corporate events, holiday parties, community events, showers, and retirement parties. Our intimate Trojan Room and two floored, multi-room Revolution Hall can accommodate events for guests from 30 to 300 in a distinguished brew pub and beer hall setting. Our outstanding events planning team will assist you from the beginning stages of your event to carrying out the last minute details. The Trojan Room on the second floor of our Taproom brewpub can comfortably seat up to 30 guests for intimate private gatherings or corporate meetings with wireless internet and screen projection. Our split level Revolution Hall captures the spirit of Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage with the taste of a European beer hall. The audio, video and wireless equipped space can accommodate audiences from 100 amphitheater seated to 300 table seated for full catered affairs. The Hall’s separate lobby bar is perfect for private parties of up to 100 guests.

60 Reviews for Revolution Hall

60 Revolution Hall Reviews

K
Kelly Jamison

Married on 06/01/2019

Unique, fun, stress-free venue!

Brown’s was truly the perfect venue for us, the food was amazing, all of the staff were wonderful. Carrie was a pleasure to work with - prompt to respond, flexible, and will help accommodate special ... Read more wishes to pull off your vision (ex: we had some off-menu food/beverage requests). The only drawback we felt when we initially visited was that we didn’t like having the reception tables pushed off to the side during the ceremony. To avoid this, we inquired about getting married on the patio, but Brown’s will only rent to the end of the pergola. Since we wouldn’t fit there (157), we extended our cocktail hour by 30 minutes and they were able to flip the downstairs with this extra time. I’m glad we did this, for many reasons. They also have decorations available, a locked card barrel, seating chart options, and did the set-up for our donuts/cake. Overall, a no-fuss experience - would recommend 1,000 times over!

S
sarah

Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn’t be happier

The first time I saw revolution hall I knew I needed to have my wedding there and everything turned out absolutely perfect. Carrie is amazing and knows exactly what she’s doing. As soon as we walked ... Read more down the aisle after the ceremony she had a drink waiting in hand for me! Couldn’t have asked for a better venue.

Kirsten
Kirsten

Married on 05/10/2019

Would Recommend to ANYONE

Amazing! My now husband and I cannot thank Carrie and her staff enough for taking our dreams and making them come true. The venue was everything we asked for from appetizers, to food and ... Read more flexibility. The price for everything was right where we needed to be and Carrie was always there when I sent 5 emails a day asking a million questions. Thank you!!! Thank you!