Revolution Mill Events

Greensboro, NC · View map · Visit website

About Revolution Mill Events

The Colonnade at Revolution Mill Events, located in Greensboro, NC, provides a unique combination of historical heritage and modern amenities. If you’re looking for exposed brick, high ceilings, wood floors, ornate metal work and huge windows, this venue is your final stop. It’s conveniently located three miles from downtown Greensboro, and about 13 miles from PTI Airport. The venue is full-service and the dedicated staff will help you make food, beverage, and rental arrangements to create the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities And Capacity

The Colonnade at Revolution Mill Events can host a maximum capacity of 300 guests standing or 200 guests seated. There is an exquisite amount of indoor event space and a private outdoor courtyard, coming in at 8,500 square feet. The outdoor courtyard, can host a ceremony for 200 guests. You'll love the multitude of gorgeous backdrops to take photos.

Your rental at Revolution Mill Events includes flexible room layouts, consultations with the venue manager, event setup and breakdown, a base linen package, and a day-of event manager. In addition, you have access to tables, chairs, a podium, audio/visual equipment, a decorative easel, two private dressing rooms for the bridal party, ceremony rehearsal time, and use of the space for bridal or engagement photos.

Cuisine

Revolution Mill Events has partnered with Pepper Moon Catering to provide food and beverages for your wedding day. You may choose from buffet, plated and hors d'oeuvres along with a variety of bar options.

41 Reviews for Revolution Mill Events

41 Revolution Mill Events Reviews

Courtney
Featured
Courtney

Married on 02/09/2019

Dream wedding.

I can't even say enough words that would measure up to how amazing having a wedding at The Colonnade was. Everyone who I came in contact with was so kind and helpful. I probably changed my mind a ... Read more million times on something and was greeted with kindness every time. Every response was fast- every need was met. The staff was truly amazing and made everything fall into place without error. Not to mention the event space is BEAUTIFUL. Every guests commented on how gorgeous the space was and it truly was a magical night. I could not recommend enough times- have your wedding at The Colonnade. Also, the food was phenomenal. Our guests could not stop talking greatly about the delicious food and catering staff. (All photos posted were taken by Heather Creed Photography)

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful and Helpful Venue

We had an AMAZING experience with Revolution Mills. The staff from the venue coordinator to each individual waiter was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Nothing went wrong on our big day, and ... Read more we had so much fun. They also provide Pepper Moon Catering, which was delicious. We were able to have an open bar with beer and wine and cash for liquor, bring our own cake, and set up our own decorations. Their new bridal suite is also beautiful and spacious; there's even a drawer with extra bobby pins, thread, etc. I honestly would not do anything differently, except book more time at The Colonnade.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 05/18/2019

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I would! This met and exceeded every singe expectation I ever had. There is not a single bad thing I would say. Beautiful, elegant, romantic, and fun. ... Read more There is something for every bride and every groom. The fact that it has a beautiful outdoor space just as nice as the inside is a true PLUS. Truly the best decision I made! The staff at The Colonnade at Revolution Mill was extremely attentive, loving, and caring. I will be recommending this venue to anyone and everyone.