Revolution Sound & DJ's

Cabo Rojo, PR · View map · Visit website

About Revolution Sound & DJ's

Revolution Sound & DJ’s is an exclusive event production company that specializes in providing upscale DJ, Sound, Lighting, Visuals, Rentals & Entertainment services in Puerto Rico.

Recognized as experts by professionals within the entertainment & wedding industry, their reputation has been established by consistently exceeding expectations for years. Their exclusive talent is currently recommended by some of Puerto Rico’s finest industry professionals.

This wedding DJ and entertainment company comes fully equipped with some of the trendiest and latest entertainment equipment that will turn your wedding reception into a starlit experience. They go above and beyond by setting up a full-fledged production featuring breath-taking lighting for indoor and outdoor areas, visuals, dance floors & many more!

Revolution Sound and DJs can provide couples with a range of music that can complement a wedding ceremony, cocktail reception, and wedding party. Their state-of-the-art sound systems ensure that your music will have a clear and crisp sound to it. They can mix all of your favorite hits together and create a customized playlist especially made for your wedding. They provide the following services:

• Ceremony music

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 01/09/2016

My husband and I got married in Rincón, P.R. And had Steven from Revolution Sound PR as our DJ. It was one of the best decisions that we made regarding vendors. We booked him immediately after taking ... Read more taking into consideration the excellent reviews they had and the list of services that he sent us. Below is a list of pros and reasons why I recommend him without a doubt: • Music was excellent. Various guests at our wedding commented that they had never been to a wedding where 99% of the people were up on the dance floor and dancing throughout most of the reception. At some point during our wedding, every single seat was empty. Even my shy, 85-year old aunt danced! On one of my many, many e-mails to Steven, I told him that I wanted everyone to party nonstop and have a blast. He exceeded my expectations. • Prompt responses every single time (and I e-mailed A LOT!). • He was flexible and listened to our requests. He followed a list of some songs that we gave him and accommodated changes that we asked for. • Team player (he played along with a first dance surprise that we had). • Ambient lighting (this was one of my favorite things. You need to ask him about this! He created a beautiful environment according to our wedding colors that gave our venue a unique touch. I love looking at pictures and seeing the pinkish light that we had during our reception.). • Beautiful setup. The actual DJ station is beautiful and classy. We also added monitors on each side of the DJ booth in which we were able to display pictures. • Professional and on time. He was on top of his game at all times. It felt like we had a friend DJ-ing our wedding. This is an extra, but his wife was with him during the wedding and I felt like I made a friend. She introduced herself to us, took pictures, helped me with my dress and was always very attentive to everything. It was great meeting her and having her there. You will not regret hiring Revolution Sound & DJ.

Nilka
Nilka Marie Mercado

Married on 06/28/2019

Best decision we made!

We picked DJ revolution because we saw they had great reviews. We’re happpy to say we’re not at all disappointed. Communication was great from the start. They did an amazing job at our wedding. Their ... Read more service was great! Thank you so much for a job well done!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/02/2019

Outstanding service !!

From the moment we hired them to the wedding day, everything ran smoothly, and trust me, thats what you want and need during your wedding planning and during the big day. Everyone danced every song ... Read more and people wouldn't stop commenting on how good the playlist was. I didn't had the time to make a playlist so I asked them if they could do it for me, and they did an excellent job. Also the DJ setting, the lights, their professionalism, EVERYTHING was perfect. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, stop.. you just found it!