Revolution Summer Photography

South Portland, ME · View map · Visit website

About Revolution Summer Photography

Revolution Summer Photography is a wedding photographer based in South Portland, Maine. Corey J. Butler is the founder and lead photographer for Revolution Summer. He grounds his work on four principles: quality, passion, affordability and honesty. With these principles guiding him, he ensures that every moment he captures is natural and all about the bride and groom.

Experience
Corey J. Butler is a seasoned photographer and, as a member of the Wedding Photojournalists Association would describe his style as a Wedding Photojournalist. All of the moments he captures are honest, relatable and real. His work started in the newspaper and with event photography during his undergraduate and graduate career. These years of experience, along with his family and clients, have made him into the experienced and genuine photographer he is today. His work can be found in Real Maine Weddings magazine.

Service Offered
To make sure everything on your big day is covered and that you are stress-free, Revolution Summer Photography offers a few services. These services include:

• Wedding day coverage

Caroline
Featured
Caroline

Married on 05/10/2019

An awesome person and experience.

Corey was the perfect photographer for the experience we wanted to have on our wedding day. Corey was flexible to accommodate last-minute changes in the timeline, he had great recommendations for what ... Read more to prioritize, and most importantly his photos really captured the experience of the wedding day. We really wanted someone that would go with the flow of the day and wouldn't add any stress to the experience, and Corey did an amazing job navigating family, other vendors, and making sure to capture all the important moments. He was one of the vendors we trusted most and it was awesome to let him do his thing knowing that the photos would come out great. We'd go with him again in a heartbeat.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding purchase!!

Corey was amazing to work with and made the whole process easy and seamless. I was originally looking for a photographer with a documentary style to really capture my wedding day in a genuine way, and ... Read more that is exactly what Corey was able to do. The first time I met Corey was on the wedding day, and was nervous it would feel weird with a stranger capturing intimate moments, but Corey's attitude and warmth made it feel like we were old friends. Corey was very responsive to all my questions and never made me feel like the millions of questions I was asking were silly. The pictures were returned very quickly (3 weeks!!!) after the wedding and they all looked better than I could have imagined. I would recommend Revolution Summer to everyone and am soooo happy that I chose Corey to shoot my wedding day.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/12/2018

The Best Decision

One of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day was hiring Corey as our photographer. I initially found this to be one of the toughest decisions to make, as there are so many great ... Read more photographers, but to find one that is not only talented, but thoughtful, practical, caring and totally down to earth, made us feel completely at ease on our big day. Corey is not the kind of photographer that will ask you to pose a hundred different ways to get that one good shot that every other couple to ever get married has. In fact, he won't ask you to pose at all. His work is entirely candid, totally unique and absolutely stunning. I had no idea that someone we met only once before could capture us so genuinely. I truly cannot say enough good things about Revolution Summer Photography. Anyone would be lucky to have Corey for their big day.