rhee bevere photography

Campbell, CA · View map · Visit website

About rhee bevere photography

Rhee just gets it. She gets how he holds your hand, or how he looks at you. She gets how your Dad might cry a little. She understands that the family you love may not be blood. She cares about capturing every hug, every smile she can for her couple. She also gets that most of the time, she needs to blend into the background and capture what unfolds.

Rhee has a passion for capturing the candid moments, real emotion and intimate captures you’ll smile at years from now. They blend photojournalism and cinematic quality style into their work to offer their clients elegant, crisp and very high-quality photos of their wedding day. They are also award-winning photographers, having won four international awards from the Wedding Photojournalists Association as well as several from WeddingWire. Rhee works alongside Kelvin, who holds over 20 years of wedding photography experience!

rhee bevere photography offers natural and romantic wedding photos, full of genuine and real moments. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot always included
  • High-resolution images, about 1100+
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Only one wedding per weekend
  • Rhee and Kelvin always shoot together, or you can have Kelvin as your lead with or without a second photographer.

37 Reviews for rhee bevere photography

37 rhee bevere photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/24/2017

Rhee was absolutely crucial, and I mean CRUCIAL, during our whole wedding process. From her amazing energy, to her vast knowledge of the overall wedding industry, planning process and photography - ... Read more she was lifesaving, and we wouldn't have wanted any other photographer on our big day (besides her awesome teammate, Kelvin, of course!)!! I have always adored Rhee, and her work is absolutely breathtaking. She has a huge heart, and it shows through her work. Her energy on our wedding day was invaluable - she was focused at all the right times; she was light-hearted and fun at all the right times; she knew the right words to say and how to calm my mom and me down when we were full of wedding-day-anxiety. I cannot thank her enough for her expertise and timeless photos, and I recommend her 110%. Team Rhee, all the way!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 12/28/2018

Want to Fall In Love Again? Book Rhee!

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted someone who would document our special day without having to spend every waking moment of that day posing and thinking about pictures. When we ... Read more started researching Rhee and he photography, we were so excited to see that he specialty is a documentary style of photographing weddings. After our first meeting with her, we were in love. My husband - who isn't the biggest photo fan - adored Rhee and her team and the way they captured our day while allowing us to be in it. While they wonderfully took the posed photos we needed to have on our wedding day (i.e. family groups), they truly specialize in helping you forget their even there but documenting every special, sacred moment. We has so, so much fun with Rhee during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. My husband is already planning on hiring her for future family photos! And trust me, that is the BIGGEST compliment he can give. :-) Thank you, Rhee, for making us feel beautiful!!

K
Katherine Kikes

Married on 12/09/2018

"Aunt Rhee" is the way to go!!!

Rhee Bevere & team are AMAZING! We were interviewing photographers for our wedding and right from the initial email response, we knew Rhee would be our choice! She is warm and fun, and makes you ... Read more feel at ease even though there is a camera around. She included a free engagement shoot so that we could get to know her and feel more comfortable with her for the big day. Let me tell you -- we just ended up calling her "Aunt Rhee." She felt like part of the family and that she would really take care of us on our wedding day. The final product? Stunning!!! Aunt Rhee and her team are true photojournalists and produce photos that capture those special moments without "trying" or "staging" them. Hands down, Aunt Rhee will be with us for all of our photography needs!