Rhonda Favor Studios

Saint Peters, MO · View map

About Rhonda Favor Studios

How do you want to remember your day.... We want to help make your dream wedding come true. We cater to our Brides and Grooms and help make you feel like kings and queens on your big day. All at the same time creating beautiful artwork to hang on your wall for family and friends to charish for many generations.

We pride ourselves as a full photography service. We are not just with you the day of your wedding but way in advance and long after! Months before your big day we help put together a timeline of how your day will flow. From Hair and Make-up time, Bridal Party Photos, Family Photos, Bride and Groom Photos, all the way till the end of the reception. Our Brides and Grooms love this as if helps them feel more prepared and knowing they are in wonderful hands. We also love the timeline consultation as we know how the flow of your day will flow and having time for all of your amazing photos. The day after your wedding we will send you an email to set-up your viewing date at our studio; typically about 2 weeks after your wedding. (If you live far away we can do a video chat/computer session.) We will show you all of your photos as a slide show on our big screen TV as you get to sit back and relax. Once we are finish viewing your photos we will go over all of them with you and even decide which photos you would like in your wedding album!!!

• Handmade albums from Italy
  • Beautiful Artwork
  • Metal Prints
  • Acrylic Prints
  • Canvas
  • And much more!!!!

Other Services

Rhonda Favor Studios can also provide an enclosed photo booth for your wedding day. The booth uses a top-of-the-line 18-megapixel Canon DSLR camera to take crystal-clear pictures. You and your guests can take photos with fun backdrops and will be offered a variety of props to take photos to the next level. The booth features social media integration abilities so that everyone can instantly share their pictures. You’ll receive unlimited prints and a CD/DVD of the images.

52 Reviews for Rhonda Favor Studios

52 Rhonda Favor Studios Reviews

Sean
Sean Finley

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Talented and amazing people

Rhonda and Brad are the real deal. They are so much more than you expect from a wedding photographer. They keeps things on schedule while maintaining a great attitude and treating the bride and groom ... Read more groom like royalty. They went the extra mile to get the perfect shot and some candid unposed photos. My daughter’s special day was nearly perfect due in no small part to this wonderful team. Thank you Rhonda and Brad!

P
Paige

Married on 05/18/2019

Legen, wait for it...dary

Rhonda and her trusty side kick are beyond anything you could ever expect in a professional photographer! I’ve been in three weddings where she was the photographer and my own and she gave it her all ... Read more every time, not once did she treat it like a job, she treats it like it’s her duty to make this day as memorable and easygoing as humanly possible. She has little pointers that I had never thought of, she isn’t afraid to get down and dirty for the most epic shots and best of all she made sure our drinks were never less than half full. She is more than a photographer she is a brides dream come true.

H
Heather Robinson

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!

Rhonda is the absolute best to work with. She was so much fun and was really good with working around both of our schedules. She got every little detail of the wedding down and the pictures are ... Read more absolutely stunning. I can’t wait to share my pictures with all of my family. I highly recommend Rhonda for any event you need pictures done for. She will for sure be my number one choice for anything.