Rhythm Makers DJ's

Valrico, FL · View map · Visit website

About Rhythm Makers DJ's

Our Special Packages offer UNLIMITED HRS of DJ & UPLIGHTS for Weddings. That means ONE PRICE, NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR THE AMOUNT OF HRS YOU WANT FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

Rhythm Makers DJ’s is a sophisticated and professional DJ company based out of Tampa, Florida. We offer a multitude of musical styles, with something for every couple, including country, hip-hop, electronic, pop, oldies, and jazz. They aim to create a customized, unforgettable experience for you and your guests; easing you through every step of the process.

Experience
Rhythm Makers DJ’s has been in the wedding business for over 30 years, and has serviced thousands of weddings. Through this experience they've learned to meet every goal, then go on to exceed every expectation.

Rhythm Makers DJ’s provides customization and liability insurance, to ensure you get the exact set-up you desire. Plus, they're willing to travel to your wedding no matter the location.

Other Services
In additional to your typical DJ services, Rhythm Makers DJ’s also has a variety of additional services that can help you get the party started. Additional services include:

• Photobooth

Featured
Anne Dinapoli

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!!!!

DJ Ricky is the best! So fun, energetic, professional and easy to work with. Best decision of our wedding and our guests loved him and the photobooth he and his team provided. He even got my 90 ... Read more year-old grandmother on her feet to dance!! Can't thank you enough!!

M Oviedo
M Oviedo

Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ

I was very skeptical at first found DJ Rick through Instagram but he blew my wedding reception. He had all my guests dancing on the floor. DJ Rick thank you for making my wedding special. Read more I was very skeptical at first found DJ Rick through Instagram but he blew my wedding reception. He had all my guests dancing on the floor . DJ Rick thank you for making my wedding special .

A
Angela Purdy

Married on 08/31/2019

Ricky was amazing and made our day one to never forget!

Just got married August 31st Ricky was simply amazing! He had everything organized kept things moving smoothly! Photo booth was a hit everyone was in lines waiting to take pictures and make memories. ... Read more memories. Everyone danced all night and didn’t want the night to end with chanting at the end of the night for one more song! I wish the night never ended! My wedding was perfection and Ricky made that happen! Thank you again!