Ribbons & Sweet Memories

Hampton, Virginia · View map

About Ribbons & Sweet Memories

We pride our selves in our company's creativity and attention to details. Evey item

created is a custom piece to suit the needs of our client.

We create exquisite products for any occasion. We also provide event planning serices

from start to finish

7 Reviews for Ribbons & Sweet Memories

7 Ribbons & Sweet Memories Reviews

T
Thema

Married on 09/22/2018

Ms. Debra at Ribbons and Sweet Memories, was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. She provided some very beautiful ... Read more invitations and RSVP cards for our wedding. They helped to set the tone and make our day special. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would recommend Ribbons and Sweet Memories for your wedding invitation needs.

K
Keiatta

Married on 10/14/2017

Mrs Debra is amazing at all she does! Very flexible and knowledgeable in her craft! I loved the finished product!

Very professional and willing to do whatver makes the client happy! Read more Very professional and willing to do whatver makes the client happy!

T
Toni

Married on 09/16/2017

Mrs. Debra, has some wonderful ideas. Everyone fell in love with our Wedding Invitations. Ribbons & Sweet Memories has some unique wedding invitations and other items. Mrs. Debra, is very professional ... Read more and will help you with anything. I loved Mrs. Debra's ideas because I truly didn't know what I wanted. I would use Ribbons & Sweet Memories Services again. Mrs. Debra, even helped with signs for our wedding.