Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa

Mount Kisco, New York · View map

About Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa

Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa is a full-service salon and day spa in Mount Kisco, New York, and is a premium destination in the Tri-State Area. The 7,000 square foot salon and day spa can host the entire wedding party for your big day. Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa works with some of the most talented stylists in New York, and their property includes private rooms for those who are looking for hair replacement treatments.

Clients at Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa can enjoy a cup of tea, aromatherapy, candlelight, and soothing music during their visit. The salon and day spa is fully licensed, can accommodate groups of up to 15, and offers a variety of beauty services for clients to choose from. Whether you need consultations, facials, group services, massages, or teeth whitening, their multiple stylists are there to help you. They also offer services for:

• Hair
  • Salon
  • Skincare
  • Spa

Other Services
Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa’s hair removal services include laser, threading, waxing, and tweezing. As for other hair services, the stylists can do hair trials for clients and are able to provide blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, hair relaxer, haircuts, keratin treatment, on-site hair, perm, textured styling, and updos/styling. And if that isn’t enough, the salon and day spa can give clients the look of their dreams with makeup services like brow/lash tinting, fake lashes, makeup trials, on-site makeup, wedding party makeup, and styles that include:

• Airbrush makeup

1 Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa Reviews

S
suzanne

Married on 03/17/2018

I am blown away with what an incredible job Richard Scott Salon did on my wedding day! If you are a bride looking for someone to execute the perfect hair for you wedding, look no further! The ... Read more staff and customer service was unlike any other! From the moment I walked in on my very first trial I was treated like royalty! I used Joe for my hair (vintage waves). He showed me a few different options until we nailed down the final look, and it was better than I could have dreamed! Richard Scott also did my bridesmaids hair as well. Some girls had up do’s and others did down with curls and they all came out gorgeous. They also did the mother of the bride’s hair and I’ve never seen my mom look better!! We were able to bring in a small breakfast and sip champagne while getting out hair done, which was an extra plus! I HIGHLY recommend booking RSS for your wedding!

Richard Scott Salon and Day Spa FAQ