Richmond Marriott

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Richmond Marriott

A vast wedding venue in Richmond, Virginia, Richmond Marriott offers couples a blend of luxury and Southern charm. Home to the only Grand Ballroom in Richmond, the venue provides couples with a dedicated event services manager to assist with planning their special day. Richmond Marriott is the perfect choice to ensure all your wedding needs are met!

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting 26,760 square feet of event space, Richmond Marriott accommodates up to 2,000 guests and offers 18 spacious event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust their special day to Richmond Marriott benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Indoor setting
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Accommodation
Richmond Marriott provides lodging in the form of three room types, including the Guest Room, Executive Room and Concierge Level Room. The Guest Room offers one king or two double beds while the Executive Room and Concierge Level Room both offer a larger guest room with one king or two double beds and a skyline view.

Other Facilities
The following wedding-event facilities are also provided to Richmond Marriott couples:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower

Other Services
The following transportation and access-related services are provided to all guests:

• Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Valet

Location
Situated in the heart of Downtown Richmond, Richmond Marriott is located one mile from the Dominion Performing Arts Center Stage and less than five miles from the Wilton House Museum.

7 Reviews for Richmond Marriott

7 Richmond Marriott Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/10/2017

I recently had my wedding here and wow! I can not say enough about Melissa and the amazing wedding team. They honestly make you feel like royalty. There was never a request too big or small- from ... Read more getting me my favorite drink at Starbucks so I didn't have to wait in line to coordinating all the vendors to make sure everything was perfect. I was a little worried about having my reception in a hotel ballroom but I walked them through my vision and they transformed the ballroom into something that looked like it was from a magazine- it was gorgeous!!! Chef Janice is the best chef ever- the food was absolutely amazing! We got compliments about the food the entire night from the appetizers to the stations to the cookie bar. They made it so I did not have to worry about a thing and I could just enjoy my wedding day- I cannot thank them enough!

C
Cynthia

Married on 10/21/2016

Just had my daughters wedding and reception at the Richmond Marriott. WOW is the best word to describe everything! From the first phone call to several days after the quality and service was ... Read more outstanding. Debra Ricks got me started with dates, times and contract and then Event Coordinator Extraordinaire, Rachel Schools, took over. I did not have to know what to do, because she did! She was right with me through the entire process and everything, and I mean everything, was beautiful. Chef Janice and her team prepared the most wonderful food. Everyone raved! Family and friends said it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. You would be soooo wrong not to choose the Richmond Marriott Downtown for your special occasions. OR just a weekend stay, the rooms were very comfortable too.

D
Dor

Married on 07/09/2016

We had our third wedding reception at the Richmond Marriott. The staff could not have been more accommodating. It is a great venue, service was great, food was great. It was great for travelers and ... Read more locals that spent the night in the hotel without worrying about traveling. The only thing I would change is asking them to block out are larger number of rooms than they usually allow. There was an event in town and we had to sweat it out the last couple of weeks as far as accommodating all our guests. Except for that, the Richmond Marriott is a top notch venue. We did not use wedding wire to choose this venue as we had used it before but it sure should be on wedding wire.