Richmond Marriott

Richmond, VA · View map

About Richmond Marriott

A vast wedding venue in Richmond, Virginia, Richmond Marriott offers couples a blend of luxury and Southern charm. Home to the only Grand Ballroom in Richmond, the venue provides couples with a dedicated event services manager to assist with planning their special day. Richmond Marriott is the perfect choice to ensure all your wedding needs are met!

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting 26,760 square feet of event space, Richmond Marriott accommodates up to 2,000 guests and offers 18 spacious event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust their special day to Richmond Marriott benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Indoor setting
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Accommodation
Richmond Marriott provides lodging in the form of three room types, including the Guest Room, Executive Room and Concierge Level Room. The Guest Room offers one king or two double beds while the Executive Room and Concierge Level Room both offer a larger guest room with one king or two double beds and a skyline view.

Other Facilities
The following wedding-event facilities are also provided to Richmond Marriott couples:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower

Other Services
The following transportation and access-related services are provided to all guests:

• Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Valet

Location
Situated in the heart of Downtown Richmond, Richmond Marriott is located one mile from the Dominion Performing Arts Center Stage and less than five miles from the Wilton House Museum.

8 Reviews for Richmond Marriott

8 Richmond Marriott Reviews

Lizzy
Lizzy

Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I cannot speak highly enough about the Richmond Marriott staff—they did an outstanding job and even exceeded our expectations. My bridesmaids, mom, and me got ready for the day in a holding room ... Read more downstairs, and the hotel staff provided breakfast pastries and mimosas, in addition to sandwiches prior to the wedding in the afternoon (we requested these things and received a quote without any issue!). There was plenty of space to get ready with 8 bridesmaids. The staff is so responsive—we didn’t hire a wedding planner so my mom had a ton of questions in the few months leading up to the big day, and every question was promptly answered with great detail. The food was delicious, and the cocktail hour hallway and reception ballroom were such classy and elegant areas to host guests. All of our guests were so impressed by the Richmond Marriott—some even said this was the smoothest wedding they’d ever attended. It’s hard to put into words the amazing job that the Richmond Marriott staff did, but I 100% recommend this venue to everyone without hesitation. You can’t go wrong with this hotel and it’s hardworking staff! You will be in the best hands.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/10/2017

I recently had my wedding here and wow! I can not say enough about Melissa and the amazing wedding team. They honestly make you feel like royalty. There was never a request too big or small- from ... Read more getting me my favorite drink at Starbucks so I didn't have to wait in line to coordinating all the vendors to make sure everything was perfect. I was a little worried about having my reception in a hotel ballroom but I walked them through my vision and they transformed the ballroom into something that looked like it was from a magazine- it was gorgeous!!! Chef Janice is the best chef ever- the food was absolutely amazing! We got compliments about the food the entire night from the appetizers to the stations to the cookie bar. They made it so I did not have to worry about a thing and I could just enjoy my wedding day- I cannot thank them enough!

C
Cynthia

Married on 10/21/2016

Just had my daughters wedding and reception at the Richmond Marriott. WOW is the best word to describe everything! From the first phone call to several days after the quality and service was ... Read more outstanding. Debra Ricks got me started with dates, times and contract and then Event Coordinator Extraordinaire, Rachel Schools, took over. I did not have to know what to do, because she did! She was right with me through the entire process and everything, and I mean everything, was beautiful. Chef Janice and her team prepared the most wonderful food. Everyone raved! Family and friends said it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. You would be soooo wrong not to choose the Richmond Marriott Downtown for your special occasions. OR just a weekend stay, the rooms were very comfortable too.