Richmond Marriott Short Pump

Glen Allen, VA · View map · Visit website

About Richmond Marriott Short Pump

An immense wedding venue in Glen Allen, Virginia, Richmond Marriott Short Pump is the perfect backdrop for your knot tying affair. A part of the wedding industry for the last 14 years, the venue services couples throughout Glen Allen, Richmond and Short Pump. With a dedicated team of event planners, Richmond Marriott Short Pump is the ideal choice from start to finish!

Facilities and Capacity
Richmond Marriott Short Pump accommodates up to 220 guests and offers 11 event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust their nuptials to Richmond Marriott Short Pump benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Indoor setting
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Dance floor

Cuisine
Richmond Marriott Short Pump offers in-house catering which utilizes plated, buffet, family and station serving styles.

Accommodation
Lodging is provided in the form of various hotel rooms from which guests may choose.

Other Facilities
The following wedding-event facilities are also provided to Richmond Marriott Short Pump couples:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

Other Services
This venue can provide bar services upon request. Their additional serivces include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linen

Location
Richmond Marriott Short Pump is located three miles from the Short Pump Town Center and 10 miles from the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.

9 Reviews for Richmond Marriott Short Pump

9 Richmond Marriott Short Pump Reviews

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 10/14/2017

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, then you should seriously consider the Richmond Marriott Short Pump for the following reasons: 1) The building has been newly renovated, and it is ... Read more gorgeous inside. When one first walks into the lobby, there is a beautiful fireplace and cozy seating area. The entire building has been modernized. Marriott did an excellent job with the upgrades. 2) Another aspect that my husband and I liked about the Marriott is that we knew the dishes on the menu. We looked at some venues and weren’t really sure what the dishes consisted of. Also, the Marriott allows one to choose approximately five appetizers. When looking at other venues, we would have been limited to fruit and cheese. On top of that, the food was amazing! Kudos to the chef and others who helped with the cooking. Everyone raved about the shrimp wrapped in bacon and the chicken piccata was so moist. Everything was delicious, and the Marriott even boxed up leftovers for my husband and me, which allowed us to enjoy the meal again. 3) Most importantly, one should consider the Marriott because of the people. Heather gave us our tour of the space and was our contact at the beginning of the process. She has a great personality and was easy to talk to. She was also very helpful. She explained the pros/cons of plated vs. buffet options, which helped me decide on buffet. Heather left a great first impression, which definitely factored into our decision. For the rest of the planning time, our contact was Melieka. We moved from one great person to another. Melieka was very helpful and responsive. I would email her questions, and she would respond timely. My interactions with Melieka put me at ease because I knew I was in good hands. In regards to the wedding day and the day after, the staff at the Marriott was awesome! Thanks to Julia, Desiree, Zach, Marcus, and everyone else that helped with making our special day all that we wanted and more.

S
Donald

Married on 09/30/2018

Great professional staff. Made our special day even better. Very flexible and quick responses to our questions and requests. A pleasure having Heather and Michael working with us an our wedding ... Read more planner.

S
shanty

Married on 06/22/2018

The Richmond Marriott west end was absolutely perfect! The staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. The rooms are clean, the venue was beautiful! I highly highly recommend having ... Read more your wedding here!! We will be recommending them to everyone that we know!