Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company

Richmond Photo and Video Booth is a photo booth company located in Richmond, Virginia. Providing a fun, stylish, and simple way to document special events, the company offers customized services to best suit each couple’s desires and requirements. Jennifer Reid is the company’s owner and main operator. Jennifer founded the company in 2013 and prides herself on working closely with every couple to ensure all their needs are met and no small detail is overlooked.

Richmond Photo and Video Booth offer both open-air and enclosed booth options to each couple. Their range of packages and services can combine both photo and video options or left separately upon request. The company's most popular wedding package includes an enclosed booth with a variety of high-quality backdrops, prints, props, and a private online gallery of all the images. Some of the company’s additional photo booth services include:

• Professional booth attendant
  • Customized backgrounds
  • Online video access
  • Raw video footage
  • Unlimited printing in black and white color

27 Reviews for Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company

27 Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company Reviews

Katherine
Katherine Johnson Cabaniss

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful!!

Jennifer was so easy to work with and did a great job setting up and taking down the booth easily. I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her again. Read more Jennifer was so easy to work with and did a great job setting up and taking down the booth easily. I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her again.

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/02/2017

Richmond Photo and Video Booth company were an an absolute HIT at my wedding! We had a Star Wars themed wedding in Richmond, VA and they really knocked it out of the park. They provided an open air ... Read more setup booth for my wedding downtown complete with photo and video capabilities through a touchscreen that was easy to use. Todd, the attendant, was also there to provide helpful service to guests who needed a little extra help. They also provided us with numerous props for my guests to use and a lot of Star Wars themed items! The photo strips also included our names in a Star Wars font. They really went above and beyond for us! I had mainly communicated with Jennifer through email prior to my wedding but she was very kind and very quick to respond to any questions I had. We also added the video booth later in planning and it was no hassle to them to include it for us. I am thrilled to have had them at my wedding and I know my guests were just as happy! With the price I paid (which was such a value!), RPVBC also includes a hardcover guestbook with every photo strip taken inside and pens for guests to sign by their photo, a gorgeous backdrop of my choosing (they can even do custom requests!), countless prints and extras if needed, and personalized signs to really make my wedding feel sentimental. I can not recommend them enough to anyone looking for a deal and a really caring company to work their event. Thank you so much, Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company! It was truly a wonderful thing to have you there!

T
Thea

Married on 11/17/2017

Jennifer of Richmond Photo and Video Booth Company was great! Jennifer was so responsive and made sure all of my questions were answered. The photo booth the day of the wedding was awesome! Everyone ... Read more said how much they enjoyed it and some were upset that they missed the opportunity to take pictures. Jennifer's prices are reasonable and the booth and backdrop options fit perfectly with the color scheme for our wedding. Should I need a photobooth in the future Jennifer would definitely be the first place I start. Thanks Jennifer!