Rick Bouthiette Photography

Candia, NH · View map

About Rick Bouthiette Photography

Rick Bouthiette Photography is anything but your average NH wedding photographer. Each wedding is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind photography experience.

We're a husband wife team based in the Southern NH area offering wedding coverage in New Hampshire, Maine, Metro Boston, and destinations worldwide.

Creative. Stylish. Top-notch. Fun. Affordable These are the words typically used to describe this New Hampshire wedding photographer.

We take pride in offering our clients the type of photography they are looking for. Its one thing to take pictures, its another to create a whole experience for our clients.

Enough about us... We want to hear about you!

68 Reviews for Rick Bouthiette Photography

68 Rick Bouthiette Photography Reviews

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 06/01/2019

Unbelievable Duo

Words cannot describe how amazing Rick and Deb are, not only as photographers, but as people. We booked them two years out and for the two years leading up to our wedding they were always in contact ... Read more contact making sure we were all set. From our beautiful engagement photos, to our incredible wedding sneak peaks - we could not be more thankful they were the ones to capture our special day. Rick and Deb took care of the day of timeline from the moment they arrived until the moment they left. They made sure everyone was were they needed to be and made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera. In addition they brought a third shooter, Linda Jennings to help shoot the first look, ceremony and bridal party pictures. She brought some great ideas and helped make Kyle and I feel so comfortable. An amazing team that you won’t be sorry you hired!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic experience!

Deb and Rick were such a pleasure to work with. I was so nervous about all the things I was trying to pack into a tight schedule and they helped ease my anxiety. The day flowed so well - I can't even ... Read more think of anything we missed. They were patient with all of our family members and the less-than-ideal direct sunlight. They facilitated a beautiful first look for us. They made the photos fun and definitely captured some amazing shots. They accommodated different getting ready locations, different ceremony and reception locations (30 min apart), first look and a full reception and allowed us to purchase extra hours. I cannot wait to see our photos - the first 2 are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. You will not be disappointed if you choose Deb and Rick!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I begin.. Rick and Deb are AMAZING! From our very first meeting with Rick and Deb, we knew we found the perfect photographers to capture our wedding day. We met with them at their home and ... Read more spent hours talking about our wedding and getting to know one another. Our second meeting was a complementary engagement shoot, where we were able to further strengthen our bond and get comfortable in front of cameras before the wedding day. They invest their time in getting to know you as if you are their only clients, which we really appreciated. There were multiple calls between us leading up to the wedding and made themselves available at all times for any questions that came up. Due to logistics of our separate bride and groom prep locations, we decided to add a 3rd photographer days before our wedding. They easily worked with us to get a last minute photographer to help capture everything that was important to us. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Rick and Deb were with us for every step of the way. I look back at the incredible photographs and wonder how they were able to capture some of the shots they did. The pictures show that they were everywhere but no where at the same time and they blended in seamlessly with everything that went on. Having two, or even three, photographers was a no brainer. Different angles and so many priceless reactions and moments were captured for us to cherish for a lifetime. We cannot recommend them enough!!!