Rick Fatica Photography

Brownsville, TX · View map

About Rick Fatica Photography

www.faticaphoto.com

Rick Fatica is a portrait and wedding photographer in Brownsville, TX. Rick has over 20 years of experience working as a professional photographer. Let Rick capture the essence of your wedding day!

Rick has a high end fashion and photojournalistic wedding style. Let Rick capture the essence of your wedding day! Rick worked for many years as the university photographer at Ohio University, in addition to running his own business and freelancing for many years. Rick is a true professional and very comfortable and relaxed working events and in large wedding venues.

Call Rick today!

216-820-0904

13 Reviews for Rick Fatica Photography

13 Rick Fatica Photography Reviews

User3729546

2+ years ago

Rick was recommended by another vendor that could not do our wedding, and we could not be happier! His rate was reasonable for our budget and he was so flexible with timing, unlike all other ... Read more photographers we contacted. He put up with our family "photographers" and took beautiful photos of our family, and crazy wedding reception. ***If you are having a wedding that will be around sunset, Rick takes the most gorgeous sunset photos!*** That is one of the things that sold us on him - his work is fantastic.

User3383799

2+ years ago

I purchased a wedding package with Sunset Key Guest Cottages (Westin) and luckily ended up with Rick as our photographer. Prior to his arrival, our wedding planner, Aaron, from Aaron's Key West ... Read more weddings, had already informed me that Rick Fatica would be our photographer and assured me he was great to work with. When Rick arrived, he was friendly, appropriately dressed, and worked his magic! I was afraid that since the sun was going to be setting soon and that I was indoors, some of the photos would not turn out well, but they ended up being fantastic! The dramatic colors of the sunsets turned out great. Rick further impressed me by finishing my CD of photos that very evening (our wedding was at 7:45PM by the way) and my CD was delivered to my hotel the following morning. Not only is Rick a great photographer with an eye for all of those special moments, but he is ever so efficient!! Thank you Rick for your great work and for capturing all of those special moments for us. We will always have a way to reflect on the details of our wedding day because of you.

K
Kimberly

Married on 06/06/2013

Rick was great to work with! He came over to meet everyone at our rehearsal for an hour or so and snapped tons of candid shots and then joined us for the day of the wedding for probably at least 7 ... Read more hours! We got a disc within a day from him and the entire party now has nearly 1500 FABULOUS photos to pick from! Even though it was raining for much of the time...he made the lighting all work, made sure we had all our 'groupings' covered and the photos are simply beautiful!