Rick Parma Entertainment

Cerritos, CA · View map · Visit website

About Rick Parma Entertainment

Rick Parma Entertainment is a DJ and entertainment service located in Cerritos, California. When you choose a rental package with DJ Rick Parma, who has over 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry, you will receive the most versatile services from a man who strives for nothing less than perfection on your big day.

Providing services to the entire state of California as well as Las Vegas and Arizona, DJ Rick Parma is available as a DJ and MC for every part of your special day, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, grand entrance, and reception. His playlists are versatile, including genres such as electronic dance music, Christian tunes, and indie songs. Couples also have the option for DJ Rick to come equipped with a live band specializing in jazz and R&B, adding authenticity and intimacy to your musical experience. This DJ’s services are so wide-reaching, couples are sure to find exactly the kind of entertainment they want to see or hear, including magicians and dancers. Other more general services provided by Rick Parma Entertainment include:

• Dance floor

T
Toni & Tom Jirovsky

Getting married on 02/14/2020

Sax Man & Singer extraordinaire

Rick Parma... Sax man, singer, & MC extraordinaire... & a very cool dude! T & T Jirovsky Read more Rick Parma...sax man, singer, & MC extraordinaire...& a very cool dude! T & T Jirovsky

T
Tina

Married on 03/23/2019

Look no further

I first met Rick when he was performing at my friends company party and I knew I had to book him for my wedding! Rick is a great singer, flexible, and professional! Highly recommend! Read more I first met Rick when he was performing at my friends company party and I knew I had to book him for my wedding! Rick is a great singer, flexible, and professional! Highly recommend!

M
Michael Brox

Married on 02/09/2019

Board member, Sexy 78 40 year all class reunion

Rick was our choice of entertainment. He was extremely professional and reliable. He performed beyond our expectations. Several attendees mentioned how they truly enjoyed the evening capped by Rick ... Read more and his sultry music.