Rick's Flowers

Claire
Claire Gorski

Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Rick and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. I used my own tea sets as centerpieces and Rick did a fantastic job filling them with the most beautiful flowers ever! When I was short a few ... Read more centerpieces, Rick let me use some of his own pieces to fill in what I was missing. He also helped me by creating an amazing piece to hang over our sweetheart table and another to put over an archway at our ceremony. The flowers were absolutely stunning, elegant, and well put together. Rick was so kind to me and was the BEST to work with. I would recommend him to any bride!!

Sara
Sara

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I had really no idea what I wanted flower wise when I went in, and they helped me figure out what types of flowers and arrangements to do. Easy to communicate with by email leading up to the big day. ... Read more They are great at what they do, and I would highly recommend them.

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/29/2019

Talented & Affordable!

Rick was fantastic to work with. I am very flower-naive and had no idea what I wanted as my bouquets. Rick took his time to go through different options, giving me the pros and cons of each. In the ... Read more end, I trusted his expertise and it absolutely paid off. I received SO many compliments on our bouquets. They turned out amazing and brought the exact amount of color to our photos that we were looking for. Both Rick and Arlene were very communicative and kind! They give you the best price options! I would absolutely recommend you hire them for you wedding.