Rick's Flowers

Claire
Claire Gorski

Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Rick and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. I used my own tea sets as centerpieces and Rick did a fantastic job filling them with the most beautiful flowers ever! When I was short a few ... Read more centerpieces, Rick let me use some of his own pieces to fill in what I was missing. He also helped me by creating an amazing piece to hang over our sweetheart table and another to put over an archway at our ceremony. The flowers were absolutely stunning, elegant, and well put together. Rick was so kind to me and was the BEST to work with. I would recommend him to any bride!!

S
Sandra Filipp

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers- Highly Recommend

Rick, Arlene, and the entire team at Rick’s Flowers were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Planning a wedding from out of state can be daunting, but I knew I was in great hands the ... Read more moment I met Rick. I did not go into our initial meeting with a flower ‘vision’. Rick was prepared and had many pictures and décor options to review. I picked out a few flower options that I liked and Rick took it from there, and WOW! were our flowers stunning. Everything looked beautiful and looked so great at our venue- bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, altar arrangements, table arrangements, and petals down our aisle. Arlene and Rick were wonderful to work with and everything was priced fairly. I highly recommend Rick’s Flowers for any wedding or event!

A
Annabel

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience

Rick and Arlene were both absolutely amazing to work with! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments! Read more Rick and Arlene were both absolutely amazing to work with! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments!