RICO Entertainment Events

Meriden, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About RICO Entertainment Events

RICO Entertainment Events is an industry leader in professional entertainment management, based out of central Connecticut and servicing upscale events in Connecticut, New York City, Massachusetts and Newport. They have been featured on NBC Connecticut where they presented new and upcoming wedding trends. With 18+ years of experience, RICO Entertainment Events has the experience, quality, and technology to keep your guests dancing all night long!

RICO Entertainment Events works with couples to manage and deliver a great experience that is stress-free. They have plenty of sound, effects and lighting options to choose from to make your event one to remember. Their lighting options include smart, computerized DJ lighting, wireless decor uplighting, custom monograms and LCD TVs and projection. One of their newest features is dancing on the cloud, where they use modern technology and lighting to create an angelic visual for couples to share a special moment. There is also an option to choose custom uplighting, decor lighting or Cathedral lighting. Their work is liability insured. Their services include:

• Bilingual MC

61 RICO Entertainment Events Reviews

Featured
User3216583

2+ years ago

RICO ENTERTAINMENT was amazing. From out initial meeting, to picking up our gorgeous DVD, I was 'wowed' by Rico's level of professionalism, communication, and industry knowledge. He was a huge help ... Read more through the whole process in deciding everything from how much photo and video coverage would fit our needs, to the songs that fit the style wedding we wanted our guests to experience. He did the DJing, video, uplighting, open photobooth, photography, videography, and the special gobo lighting. He did our whole event! We got compliments on EVERYTHING!!! Our guests were impressed by his ability to mix our 2 cultures (Portuguese/Brazilian, Jamaican/Trinidadian , American ) and keep guests on the floor! Everyone LOVE the photobooth and talk about it to the day.

andrea
andrea

Married on 05/24/2019

Just Amazingly! Love it!

Needless to say, a wedding DJ is a focal point of a full fun dance floor.. RICO Entertainment Events was the best! Our DJ was amazing! He was on time, he was ready to go, very profesional, full of ... Read more of energy and made our reception a BLAST! He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty..We absolutely recommend RICO entertainment to anyone. Respond promptly to emails, calls, and text. They had great lighting and sound thanks to Luz and Edwin.. the investment was worth every single dime. The payment plan was super helpful and made it very affordable. We truly had the best night at out wedding and received lots of complements from our guest about our awesome DJ Javier. He knew this event was the biggest night of our life to celebrate with our friends and family. The flow of the night was phenomenal, he appreciate and understood every genre of music for all our guest. Dance floor was on fire! Everybody was happy...we were super lucky to find them and have DJ Javier ......He made it just PERFECT! Thank you so much to make our night so much fun and special. AWESOME!

J
Jessica Andrews

Married on 01/04/2019

Jan 4 2019 wedding Jess and Ryan

I can’t even put into words of the service that Rico entertainment provided for my wedding this past weekend my guest were obsessed with the music ,the up lighting he did on the walls was out of this ... Read more world it looked like a nightclub. Our guest had so much fun with the mirror photo booth. Rico and his team were so professional.His photographer helped me get into my dress and helped my maid of honor when her dress zipper broke off right before the ceremony. Rico took so much time meeting with me and helping me plan my whole night I never felt rushed at all he made me feel like my wedding was his top priority. Thank you so much Rico Entertainment!