RidelitRDU

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About RidelitRDU

RidelitRDU is a transportation service specializing in wedding events, based in Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte North Carolina. This business offers a VIP ride experience for your transportation needs on your wedding day.

RidelitRDU offers services for a variety of wedding events. Enjoy your happy day in a six-passenger 2015 Tahoe SUV that includes limo-style tinted windows for privacy, a video game console, and a custom sound system to play your favorite songs and music videos by making your own selections on a tablet. With wedding signage and a LED disco lighting inside and out with your option to turn it on or off, your ride will be one to show off. Other features of this service include:

• Bottled water

Jessica
Featured
Jessica Rosenberg

Married on 08/03/2019

Mike and his vehicle was awesome!!!

We had the pleasure of riding back from our wedding to our hotel with Mike. It was a great “get away “ experience for the new bride and groom. His vehicle was immaculately clean and he even had ... Read more bottles of water and entertainment for us in the vehicle.

C
Cody Smith

Married on 08/04/2019

Book Mike for last minute or pre-planned!

Prompt, professional & great pricing! I pre-planned with him & he delivered what we wanted. Compared to others I spoke with, Mike was the best fit for us Read more Prompt, professional & great pricing! I pre-planned with him & he delivered what we wanted. Compared to others I spoke with, Mike was the best fit for us

A
Angela M Driggs

Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous Experience! Book Mike for your Wedding or Special Event

As the Matron of Honor for a wedding, I personally did not get to ride with Mike. However, i booked him for the Bride and Groom, from a different State! He was extremely responsive and accommodating, ... Read more The price was phenomenal for the services provided. At the venue the day of, I spotted him re-conning the area well ahead of the time he needed to be there. THOROUGH! :) The Bride and Groom loved him, the ride, and the entire experience. Highly Recommend.