Ridgemont Country Club

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Ridgemont Country Club

Ridgemont Country Club is an elegant, secluded country club wedding venue in Rochester, New York. Ridgemont Country Club’s historic presence dates back to 1840, when it was a mansion for the James Upton family. It became a golf course in 1928, with 18-holes for play by 1930. Now, it serves as one of Rochester’s most popular wedding venues. This stunning urban retreat offers the elegance of a classic club with the fantastic outdoor facilities of a secluded country venue. Ridgemont Country Club has upheld a standard of excellence for over 90 years. They bring class, sophistication, and high-quality service to every event. Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony or a grand celebration, Ridgemont Country Club will ensure your special day is truly one of a kind. No other wedding venue can offer you the same experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Ridgemont Country Club offers both indoor and outdoor wedding facilities to make your special day one of a kind. The outdoor area consists of several manicured lawns near the golf course with a few shade trees and trickling fountains to add to the ambiance. Most receptions are held in the ballroom, which provides seating space for up to 200 guests. The ballroom has a regal style, and an open floor plan for flexible seating options. Attached is the Governor’s room, which is where cocktail hour is hosted. The Governor’s room is equipped with a bar and small serving station for hors d’oeuvres and appetizers before the main meal. Both the ballroom and Governor’s room give access to Ridgemont Country Club’s two-tiered patio. The patio is a perfect place to provide additional seating and let guests mingle through cocktail hour. The patio has a capacity of up to 160 guests. It can be used as a ceremony space as well as dining and drink area. A large fire pit is available nearby for evening relaxation.

Ridgemont Country Club ensures every couple receives personal attention and an exceptional wedding experience from beginning to end. They offer all-inclusive packages with catering options for every couple’s tastes. Catering can include a buffet, family style, or formal seated dinner options along with a variety of hors d’oeuvres and drinks. The Ridgemont Country Club staff is experienced in wedding events and will ensure a fantastic time for you and your guests.

13 Reviews for Ridgemont Country Club

13 Ridgemont Country Club Reviews

Jamie
Featured
Jamie Wheaton

Married on 10/11/2018

Newly Married

We chose to get married at Ridgemont Country Club for several reasons. Everything was equally as amazing, so, in no particular order... The food was incredible, the cocktail hour food went over really ... Read more really well and the bacon wrapped scallops are amazing. When we went into eat, bread and salads were available with 2 dressings (so helpful!). We added in a custom pasta dish between salad and dinner at minimal cost (and people still talk about it!). Dinner was promptly served hot and fresh and not straight from a warmer. No one had to eat alone, timing was just right. You even get to try multiple dishes prior to make a decision and it was more than enough food! The bartenders did an amazing job of tending to all our guests in a timely fashion and getting them what they needed. If something wasn't available that we wanted, we were able to pay a small upcharge for it. The staff is really amazing! All the servers were very attentive and accommodating. Jennifer Jones was exceptional from the start, she always stayed in touch and met with us if we ever had any questions. She made sure that my evening was as seamless as possible, from staying on time, to getting me drinks, to making sure I had cake to take home! The venue is absolutely beautiful. If you're lucky enough to get a nice day in Rochester, the pictures you can capture outside are really beautiful. My wedding was initially scheduled for outside but due to cold and wind, we moved it inside and they were able to accommodate it no problem. The bridal suite was very accommodating. I was able to get multiple hairstyles done, have food and drink service and get ready very comfortably. And the grand answer of them all...it won't break the bank! My parents were convinced we would book somewhere else but after meeting with Jennifer and seeing prices, we realized how absolutely reasonable Ridgemont Country Club is in their pricing. Based on what you get from food to drinks to hospitality, it's worth every penny. If I had to do this all over again, I would once again have my wedding at Ridgemont.

A
Alyssa Massaro

Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Day

The ballroom, cocktail hour room and back patio on our wedding day was by far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I walked into the rooms for the first time on our wedding day I was ... Read more so emotional. It was stunning. Jen had definitely out done her self with setting everything up! Jen was also very helpful throughout the entire process. She was always there to answer any questions I had during the entire planning process. I had sent her numerous emails and she got back to each and every one. I needed my dress pinned minutes before being introduced and Jen was there rushing to find pins and pinning my dress for me. She was incredible. The whole day would not have been as perfect as it was without her.

C
Colleen Cook

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue!

I don't even know where to start! The amazing staff, picture perfect venue, delicious food and service, Ridgemont Country Club has it all. My daughter's wedding was there this past Saturday, cocktail ... Read more hour was great and dinner was served so quickly . The outdoor patio was incredible with the night breeze. Jen, the event coordinator went above and beyond from start to finish to make this day possible! Roy and JB were amazing as well! This was our last child to get married and we saved the best for last. Of course our vendors made the wedding spectacular as well. Fabulous Flowers, Deb Standing Videography, Mandra Jean Photography, Shaun Lewis from Marquee Events, Eric from Abbots Ice Cream, thank you to all of you!