Hastain Davis Studios

Rincon, Puerto Rico · View map

About Hastain Davis Studios

Frances + Greg

Hastain Davis Studios is a two person photography team, owned and operated by Frances Davis and Greg Hastain. We fell in love during a photoshoot and haven’t stopped taking photos together since! We are extremely passionate about our work, and never approach any wedding with the aim to simply take photos, but instead with a deep and true drive to create something meaningful. Expect us to be constantly searching, planning, and creating together on your wedding day. We embrace the idea of our path as photographers being an ever evolving one, a path where we are both constantly learning and striving to improve. This means that every wedding is new and different for us, and our artistic expression of any given day will vary depending on how we are compelled to show that history through our photographs and our artistic remastering of the final collection. That being said, we stay in sync with each other through constant communication and discussion of what we aim to achieve stylistically. This allows us to provide a comfortable consistency in our collections despite the fact that there are two separate visions coming together to create a single body of work. If you are reading this, we want to thank you for considering us, and we hope to have the chance to meet you soon!

Frances Davis & Greg Hastain

Hastain Davis Studios

787 546 8957

Hastain Davis Studios was formally known as Rincon Images.

42 Reviews for Hastain Davis Studios

42 Hastain Davis Studios Reviews

Beth
Beth Caron

Married on 05/18/2019

Invest in your photography- you won't regret it!

Hastain Davis (ie- Francis & Greg) were by far the most important vendor that we decided on for our wedding. We had the opportunity to see their handiwork at a brothers' destination wedding and knew ... Read more that we simply had to hire them when it was our turn to get married. Any photographer can capture the basic shots- but Francis & Greg capture the moments: the drama, the excitement, the emotion- all of it. They love finding unique ways to capture the day - they are clearly passionate about their art- and that is exactly what they produce: art. We have only seen some of the sneak peeks so far (the wedding was 3 days ago), but we already know that this was by far the most important investment of our big day- we will cherish these photographs for the rest of our lives.

R
Ruby

Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Photos

Our experience with this dynamic duo was above and beyond. They added so much to our wedding experience and captured our moments perfectly. The price was very reasonable for their skills, and pure ... Read more awesomeness.

Amanda
Amanda Conde

Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for everything!!

I can’t even explain how much I loved our experience with you two and our photos. Every single time I look at my photos I feel like I am reliving one of the best days of my life. A little story of my ... Read more journey to the people who may be considering them as your photographers: My husband & I had two cancelled wedding dates before we got married in NY (originally planned to marry in Puerto Rico) Frances & Greg stood by us for each date and traveled to photograph our wedding in NY. By the end of our time they were family and I was sad to see them go! So if you are thinking about choosing them, I say YOU NEED TO CHOOSE THEM. True artists, and two amazing people. I can’t say enough how much I love you guys and can’t thank you both enough!