Rin's Bridal

San Carlos, CA · View map

About Rin's Bridal

Thank you for visiting Rin's Bridal, one of the Bay Area's leading bridal salons. We've been located in the heart of the Peninsula for 32 years. Each year Rin selects gowns in the newest fine laces, silks and satins. We offer a full range of gowns to select from in the latest trends: classic, formal, informal and couture. Our consultants are waiting to assist you with the best style for your important day.

Rin's experienced wedding consultants are devoted to providing brides and their bridal party throughout the Bay Area with attentive and professional service. We look forward to your visit!

32 Reviews for Rin's Bridal

32 Rin's Bridal Reviews

C
Cori Kambara

Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience I could ask for

If I could give Rin's 10 stars, I would! After having a bad experience at my first salon, I went to Rin's and found a great selection of lace dresses. My consultant, Dominic, was so sweet and helpful ... Read more in picking out my dress. I went Black Friday weekend, so the dresses were also on sale! After my dress came in, Rin was SO accommodating with the alterations. I am from Stockton (1.5-2 hr drive), and she made sure I got my dress after my second fitting, so I wouldn't have to keep driving back and forth. I am so happy with my dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day. And it's all thanks to Rin's!

User5315440

2+ years ago

I went into Rin's for the Allure Trunk show and found my absolute dream dress! Throughout the entire process Rins Bridal was incredible. Rin herself did all my fittings and she is amazing at what she ... Read more does. She knows what she is doing, is creative and very talented. Every time I put my dress on I cried tears of joy and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day.

B
Belinda

Married on 06/18/2016

Rin and her team are so awesome! Being in the business for more than 30 years, she sure does have a lot of knowledge about wedding dresses! It took me only 2 visits before I finally made up my mind ... Read more for my dream dress. They have plenty of selections and brands there, as well as sample sales. They were so patient and helpful, just make sure you set up appointment with them, so you can get undivided attention. I chose Pronovias because I love their elegant lace! When the dress finally came, Rin is such an expert in making sure your dress fits you perfectly after alterations. She understands how important it is for the bride to look their best. I am so happy I went with Rin to get the dress of my life!