Riordan Mansion

Flagstaff, AZ · View map

About Riordan Mansion

Constructed in 1904, the Craftsman-style Riordan family homes were built for the families of Tim and Michael Riordan. These brothers owned the Arizona Lumber and Timber Company and were the largest employers in Flagstaff. As such, the Riordans assumed leadership roles and joined their fellow citizens in building the Flagstaff community we enjoy today. Their homes, now preserved as an historic house museum, provide an opportunity for future generations to experience a small part of the Riordans' story.

When the Riordans lived in the homes, they hosted many celebrations. Today we continue that tradition and their beautiful historic homes provide a wonderful location for a variety of events.

3 Reviews for Riordan Mansion

3 Riordan Mansion Reviews

K
Katy

Married on 06/27/2015

Beautiful location, affordable price, and all of the employees there were extremely friendly and helpful! I wanted a beautiful outdoor do-it-yourself wedding and that's exactly what I got! Read more Beautiful location, affordable price, and all of the employees there were extremely friendly and helpful! I wanted a beautiful outdoor do-it-yourself wedding and that's exactly what I got!

T
tenisha

Married on 07/28/2012

Mary was so accomodating and easy to work with. She made my day happen during a thunderstorm! Read more Mary was so accomodating and easy to work with. She made my day happen during a thunderstorm!

T
Russell

Married on 06/03/2012

We had our reception at the Riordan Mansion in Flagstaff Arizona in the evening at it was so pretty we loved it! Our guests like the outdoor setup and ease of location. Cost wise it was much cheaper ... Read more cheaper than many other sites we found which was a bonus since we wanted to spend our money on the reception. It is a State park and most of the people working there are volunteers but you would never know it from their desire to make us happy and work with our requests.

Riordan Mansion FAQ