Rip City Grill

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Rip City Grill

Rip City Grill is a wedding catering company based in Portland, Oregon. Whether your celebration’s a formal affair or a relaxed gathering, this company offers delicious meals to delight you and your guests on your big day.

This catering team strives to provide a memorable experience that’s as seamless as possible. When working with Rip City Grill for your celebration, you’ll have access to delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Couples can schedule a tasting to plan their catering with a member of the professional staff, ensuring that their wedding vision is brought to life.

Cuisine

Rip City Grill specializes in mouth-watering American and BBQ cuisine. These caterers can prepare your wedding meal on site using a portable, wood-fired grill or smoker and serve it to your guests buffet style. Three flexible menus are available, providing several options to suit a range of budgets and tastes. Couples can also choose to have their food catered made to order and delivered to their venue.

4 Reviews for Rip City Grill

4 Rip City Grill Reviews

Caitlin
Caitlin Lee

Married on 08/16/2019

Rehearsal dinner caterer a hit!

Clint offered many options and suggestions for food within my price point. I used the delivery service rather than full service. The food was delivered on time and the flavor was excellent. I would ... Read more definitely recommend them for any event. Price was very reasonable and flexible.

Kerra
Kerra

Married on 09/08/2018

Easy to work with and delicious food!

Rip City Grill was definitely a highlight of our wedding! They were so easy to work with from start to finish and the food was AMAZING. We received so many compliments on how great everything was. ... Read more They always had a quick response for any questions I had and were very accommodating.

Ariel
Ariel Bolton

Married on 01/08/2017

Rip City Grill is the best!

I love Rip City Grill! They did my wedding in 2016! Everyone loved there food! I even had people use them for there wedding after mine! Clint is the best and only hires amazing people! Read more I love Rip City Grill! They did my wedding in 2016! Everyone loved there food! I even had people use them for there wedding after mine! Clint is the best and only hires amazing people!