Risher Van Horn Florist

Collegeville, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Risher Van Horn Florist

Risher Van Horn Florist is a Collegeville, Pennsylvania-based floral company specializing in personalized wedding flowers and bouquets. With experience serving the Collegeville region for more than 70 years, the team knows the floral industry like the back of their hand. Their first-class floral designers pride themselves on their ability to stay up to date with current floral trends. No matter what vision you imagine for the botanical accents on your wedding day, Risher Van Horn’s dedicated team is prepared to bring the very best designs and service.

Products Offered
Risher Van Horn Florist offers a variety of wedding day services. By offering free consultations, their team gives you a chance to get to know their designers, express your vision and see if their services are the best fit for you. Once you’ve booked your floral experience with this talented team, you can expect flowers to be delivered and set up to embody your vision. Risher Van Horn’s offers the following arrangements and designs:

• Aisle décor

M
Featured
Megan Heffelfinger

Married on 07/27/2019

Risher Van Horn was AMAZING!

Everyone at Risher Van Horn was absolutely amazing! I had a small vision in my head of what I wanted, and they took it and made my flowers look absolutely incredible. They went above and beyond my ... Read more expectations. They were incredibly professional. I highly recommend them!

J
Jenna

Married on 06/15/2019

Bride Malone

Joan was absolutely amazing. I only showed her a couple pictures of what my vision was and knew that I could trust her with bringing to life what I want it in the floral arrangements. From the Decour ... Read more on the arch where we got married, to all the centerpieces and the gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, she literally brought my dreams to life. Her staff and Joan was absolutely amazing. I only showed her a couple pictures of what my vision was and knew that I could trust her with bringing to life when I want it in the floral arrangements. From the decor on the arch where we got married, to all the centerpieces and the gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, she literally brought my dreams to life. Her And her staff were beyond amazing and professional. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a great florist.

Maura
Maura Finnegan

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Risher Van Horn was amazing to work with. The flowers for my wedding were more perfect than I every expected. I had a vision and Tricia was able to put my vision into real like. My bouquet was ... Read more breathtaking and I got so many compliments.