RIT Inn & Conference Center

Henrietta, NY · View map · Visit website

About RIT Inn & Conference Center

The RIT Inn and Conference Center is a full service hotel located on West Henrietta Road. We are 10 minutes away from the airport and 15 minutes away from downtown Rochester. We have two Ballrooms that can be customized to host parties from 50 guests up to 480. We have two lobby restaurants, indoor pool with a sauna and jaquizzi, outdoor pool and fitness center. Our staff consists of trainined professionals that will be there every step of the way whether you are hosting a Bridal Shower, Rehersal Dinner, Ceremony, Reception, After Party or Goodbye Brunch.

Check out our seasonal promotions as well as our discounted room rates!

Hosting your wedding events at this venue includes a wedding specialist to oversee your big day, illuminated head or sweetheart tables, linen service and candles on every table. Services from this venue include and are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Drapery

Food and Beverage
The staff at the RIT Inn & Conference Center includes a professional food and beverage team that is especially experienced in designing custom menus. Their expertise ranges from small wedding luncheons to extravagant receptions. Each event has the option for an open bar with your own signature drink, passed hors d'oeuvres at your cocktail reception and a custom designed wedding cake.

Photographer: Robin Fox https://robinfoxphotography.com/

Bakery: Gourment Goodies https://www.gourmetgoodiesrochester.com/

9 Reviews for RIT Inn & Conference Center

9 RIT Inn & Conference Center Reviews

User2204221

2+ years ago

After a rough start with venue provided coordinators, we finally had the perfect pair with Kyle as our coordinator and with Chris the catering manager. They worked with us to make our day absolutely ... Read more wonderful! The ballroom was stunning, the food was fantastic, and the service was just amazing! Our guests had no complaints and said it was the best party they had been to! If you choose RIT for your wedding, ask for Kyle!

Rae
Rae

Married on 05/15/2010

Everything about RIT was great, the decor, the food, the staff... The only problem we had was when a glass was dropped on the dance floor our dj had to find someone to clean it up. After they cleaned ... Read more it up and I expressed my annoyance the second time someone dropped a glass they were there immediately. The cost was so worth it, we had so many rooms from Fri till Sun which made the whole weekend go smoothly. The decor and the food was amazing and well worth the money. Thank you so much Francine and RIT

S
sara

Married on 06/12/2015

4.7

Valerie was great better then the other wedding cordenators I worked with there. I was definitely frustrated because she was the 4th person to be assigned to me and only a month before my wedding. ... Read more Some feed back I need to provide is lack of communication on RIT, no one told me every time I lost a wedding planner I found out by trying to email the others or calling. There were also A few bits of info that was lost between each time I had someone new so I have to say I had gotten really frustrated with the choosing you guys But Valerie definitely was a breath of fresh air and I wish I had her the entire time I was planning my wedding with RIT. Also on the hotel ends there were ALOT of mess up and I'm very disappointed with the organization and the rooms not being updated. We got switch last minute to a different section of the hotel and again weren't told or showen the rooms, not enough king size rooms at all, and 2 of the rooms we had booked or guest books were occupied when they got to their rooms. We had gift bags we organizaed for the front desk and they forgot to give alot of them out or mixed up the begs for the kids. I cant say half the staff was friendly at the front a little came off very rude. Their are a few more thing but I'll leave them alone. I cant say I would recommend here to anyone else but I would deff recommend Valerie in a heartbeat. One last thing I tried the chicken french in a tasting loved it but what we were served at the wedding was nothing like what I tried so I was very disappointed it had no taste at all and i know they cook in bulk for a wedding and probably try not to over season but I swear it had no taste at all. The wedding did go well and the staff was awsome.