Rita's Floral Touch

Bethel, New York · View map · Visit website

About Rita's Floral Touch

Rita’s Floral Touch is a professional wedding and events florist located in Bethel, Connecticut. They specialize in creating unique, custom floral designs for one of the biggest days of your life. Rita, the owner of this business, has over 18 years of experience as a floral designer, ensuring you're in good hands. Rita’s Floral Touch prides themselves on their attention to detail and personable service they give each couple they work with.

This award-winning floral designer works out of her studio which is attached to her home, allowing her to take special care of your flowers. She provides a list of recommended vendors, so you can rest assured that every part of your special day is taken care of. Rita is skilled in a variety of styles, from rustic and romantic to glamorous and modern. Her prices include a consultation, delivery and setup. She also offers samples, and will visit your venue if you so choose. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Single flowers
  • Chuppah decor
  • Non-floral

Areas Covered

Rita’s Floral Touch is based out of Bethel, but she creates dramatic floral arrangements for couples all over Connecticut and the surrounding areas. These local areas include:

• Danbury

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/16/2017

Let us start by saying that Rita and her husband are absolutely beautiful souls. Our wedding was September 16, 2017 at Candlelight Farms Inn. The moment we met Rita, we KNEW she was the one for us and ... Read more our wedding. My bridal dreams of cascading floral bouquets, whites, greenery and succulents were something Rita easily fell in love with as well. Rita offered suggestions that matched my vision and went to town to deliver an absolutely stunning display at our wedding. Every piece of floral decor at our wedding, from my bouquet to the green leaves on our memorial ladder, is STILL being talked about to this day. Rita has true, raw talent and it is one that not many could dream of having. A sweet personality, she always lent a hand when needed. Her time, effort and talent truly show in what she does. Our flowers were something I can't get off my mind. PLEASE don't hesitate to book Rita. You won't be disappointed, her talent is one I've never seen before in my life, and the berries, succulents, Greens and flower choices were perfect!!! We LOVE you Rita and are so grateful for you in our lives!!

D
Danielle

Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded expectations!

I could not have been happier with the work Rita did. Leading up to our day, anytime someone asked who was doing our flowers and we said Rita, they always responded with how great she was and they ... Read more weren’t kidding! The bouquet she made for me was so beautiful and all the bridesmaids’ bouquets, moms’ corsages, and the men’s boutonnières were exactly what I asked for. We highly recommend Rita!!

Caroline
Caroline Abba

Married on 05/25/2019

Above & Beyond expectation

When getting married, flowers were the last thing on my mind. Our venue was so intricately decorated that initially I was not going to even have flowers just a bouquet. As we got closer to our wedding ... Read more wedding date, i decided to add in a few floral arrangements as well. I did a lot of research and went with Rita's and I am so glad I did. Even though I hired her just a short month prior to the wedding, the work she delivered with amazing! Her pricing is competitive and she really listens to you to make your vision come to life. I hadn't taken much time to really craft what I wanted for flowers so I sent a number of photos and from that Rita was able to deliver creations that were plucked right out of my head. I even had a few of my own centerpieces (candelabras) that she decorated with wreaths to tie into my vision. She was easy to work with and responsive. Her pricing is fair and the work she delivers is beyond what you expect. I was literally taken aback when she walked in with my bouquet day of. She even advised me about what I didn't need (the men were wearing pocket squares so she suggested no boutonnieres). Her honesty and guidance coupled with her work will help make your day perfection.