Ritchie Hill

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Ritchie Hill

Ritchie Hill is a wedding venue and landmark residence located in Concord, North Carolina that features rolling lawns, gardens and an outdoor entertaining space. This Southern estate was designed and restored to host a variety of events and exudes a relaxing elegance that all couples will enjoy.

Facilities and Capacity

Ritchie Hill has flexible indoor and outdoor spaces that can be used in combination to host a truly historic event. They have an expansive 1,800-square-foot porch with an attached porte-cochere that can hold up to 175 guests. There are multiple landscaped areas that can be used for open-air ceremonies and tented receptions as well. Their interior space includes a formal dining room, two additional formal rooms, a library, two handicap accessible bathrooms and two large second-floor verandas. The bridal party can take advantage of the spacious bridal suite, which comes with a full private bath, vanity tables and an additional staging room. There is also a groom’s lounge on the first floor that has a separate entrance and can be used as a space for the groomsmen to relax before the celebration.

This warm and vintage venue has a large, professional catering kitchen that can accommodate both buffets and plated dinners. Couples and their guests will also enjoy the outdoor wood-burning fire pit. They will provide you with an on-site venue representative that will ensure everything goes smoothly. The venue also offers the following services and rentals:

• A/V hookup for entertainment
  • Speakers throughout the front porch and first-floor interior
  • Parking attendant
  • Four 30” cocktail tables
  • Eight 6’ banquet tables
  • 20 5’ round tables
  • 200 white resin chairs
  • Cake-cutting table
  • Setup and breakdown of tables and chairs
  • Complimentary clear vinyl walls for colder seasons

Other Services

Whether you are having an intimate affair or a grandiose occasion, Ritchie Hill has all the things you need to throw a once-in-a-lifetime celebration. The venue offers additional and optional services that include:

• Market-style outdoor string lights
  • Outdoor heating and AC units for front porch
  • Golf cart with driver to shuttle guests as needed
  • Coat check

Featured
Emily Dobbs

Getting married on 06/05/2020

A literal dream

Honestly, everything was a dream! Our day was so perfect, we literally have no complaints! Our guests had nothing but compliments for the venue, as did our families! Sydney and Abby (13 Cedar Events) ... Read more were absolutely wonderful! It was definitely a breeze and so stress free with both of you there to help. There isn’t anything we would have wanted to change! We loved having our meetings with Sydney and Abby leading up to the big day. It helped ease any stress and answer all of our questions. Sydney was also so quick to respond with any questions I had about ANYTHING! And I loved all of her recommendations for vendors, I am still obsessed with my florals (willow floral boutique) and absolutely adore the mango market (photographers) I want all my events to be at Ritchie Hill, truly the best experience!!! Our guests raved about the venue, food, and photographers!!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Brittany
Brittany Dawson

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Perfect venue for wedding!

Ritchie Hill was the best venue I could have chosen for our wedding in May! Sydney and the team at RH walked me through the entire wedding process and helped alleviate any stress. If you’re looking ... Read more for a gorgeous garden theme with natural beauty located in the historical district, this is the perfect venue for you!

B
Bekah M

Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful venue + excellent service!

Ritchie Hill was amazing! I felt so well taken care of by their wonderful staff once we booked. Having Sydney's expertise to keep things organized was so helpful, including the 30 day meeting to make ... Read more sure we had all of our ducks in a row and the details were coming together. The venue manager was always quick to respond or find out an answer for us. And on the day of, I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue to make our day magical, even if we had some rain! The venue is full of so much charm and natural beauty. My family and bridal party were so impressed with Sydney's attentiveness to detail and keeping things running smoothly. Someone asked me if I would have changed anything looking back, and the answer was no. I would have chosen Ritchie Hill all over again!!