Ritz Events

Hamilton, OH · View map · Visit website

About Ritz Events

Ritz Events is a Hamilton, Ohio-based wedding planning and coordination service. Founder Allison Ritz started as a wedding singer and gradually became more involved in decorating and coordinating weddings, before starting her own wedding planning business. Ritz Events' goal is to make sure that your wedding day is stress-free and runs as smoothly as possible, while ensuring your guests have a great time.

Ritz Events offers a wide variety of day-of coordination and planning packages. Their most comprehensive package includes the creation of a day-of timeline and coordination of the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. In addition, they will meet with vendors to confirm final details, and overseeing the complete setup and teardown on the big day. Allison will also make herself available to answer any planning questions you may have throughout the process. Other services available include event design, guest list creation, vendor referrals, and wedding decor rental.

18 Reviews for Ritz Events

18 Ritz Events Reviews

Eric
Eric Landholm

Married on 05/19/2019

Just hire her - you won't regret it!

When you're planning a wedding, you have to put a lot of trust in your vendors to understand and execute your vision. It's a little scary not knowing if that's going to work out, but I have to say ... Read more that hiring Allison was the absolute best decision my now husband and I made. We are a same-sex, mixed-race couple and had a traditional Hindu wedding — not exactly the norm here in Southwest Ohio! Allison did her research and really familiarized herself with the rituals as well as the vibe we wanted to create. Things happen at weddings and nothing is ever perfect, but when other vendors fell short of our expectations, Allison picked up the slack. She went above and beyond to make our day beautiful, up to and including ironing linens late into the night and helping to recreate misplaced ceremonial items out of nothing, and she did all of this with a smile on her face and a reassuring demeanor. I cannot recommend her more highly!!

E
Eric

Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Investment of Our Entire Wedding

We cannot say enough positive things about Allison. We initially thought we could do all of the planning on our own and that we didn't need to pay for a planner, but hiring her was the best decision ... Read more we made by far. She asked questions we didn't even know to ask, and coordinated so well with all of our other vendors and if anything ever came up or needed to happen, she took care of it. She made our actual wedding day seamless and actually totally stress-free! She also helped with decorating and got to know us so well that she brought out our vision even better than we could think of, and she managed everything from macro to micro. We cannot recommend Allison enough, and would willingly talk to anyone trying to decide because she is that worth it.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/14/2018

Best. Decision.I. Made. For. My. Wedding. I hired Allison for day-of wedding coordination. Allison was worth her weight in gold. She was a great advocate for me, making sure I got what I wanted and ... Read more needed from vendor meetings. She established a great timeline and so instrumental in getting all of the other vendors on board and also making sure wedding party was given the info. Our wedding was smooth from start to finish and I feel this is largely do to Allison's contributions. She got my tablecloths and flowers picked up, ensured smooth operations including setup (it was beautiful!) and efficient tear down, and was confident enough to make executive decisions day- of when needed. If anything went wrong, I still do not know about it! Responds well to questions, feedback and requests. Goes out of her way to make sure your day is everything you dreamed of and makes you feel like the most important person on the planet. Would hire Allison again and again!! Thank you!