River City Florist

Jefferson City, MO · View map

About River City Florist

River City Florist is family owned and operated, located in the heart of downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. We are very proud to be the chosen florist of the Missouri Governor's Mansion, as well as the local Central Bank and Capital Mall. We specialize in weddings and special events. Our designers are extremely passionate and it shows in their work! Our designers are the best in town! Consultations are free and we have fun with them! Call or come by and let's talk flowers!

23 Reviews for River City Florist

23 River City Florist Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 10/16/2015

I went in knowing the size and color I wanted but no clue which flowers. Marlo talked me through everything and gave me ideas to pick the perfect flowers for the wedding and reception. She also gave ... Read more me seating arrangement ideas for the reception!

User5222211

2+ years ago

We've used River City Florist for many years, They always do a great job, the arrangements and service are always first class. On the day of the wedding they set up at the church, set up at the venue ... Read more for the reception, moved the flowers that were at the church to the reception after the wedding ceremony and set the flowers from the church at the reception!!! They really did a fabulous job and for that we are thankful!.

R
Rachel

Married on 06/06/2015

I absolutely loved my flowers! More beautiful then I could have imagined. Lauren and Marlo made the whole experience very pleasant. I showed them an idea of what I wanted and gave them artistic ... Read more freedom. (they're the pros) It made my experience stress free and I ended up with amazing arrangements. They also did a wonderful job setting up & working around my budget! Will defiantly be a repeat customer! :)