River Road Chateau

Anna, TX · View map · Visit website

About River Road Chateau

River Road Chateau is a wedding venue located in Anna, Texas that specializes in country-elegant weddings. Ideal for couples dreaming of a balance of classic elements, Southern charm and Texas chic, this venue is located on 50 acres in the countryside, just 15 minutes north of McKinney. The venue includes an indoor space decorated with large, wrought-iron chandeliers and outdoor spaces that allow you and your guests to experience the beauty of nature as you enjoy the magic of your big day. Home to fertile fields and an orchard with apple, peach and pear trees, River Road Chateau offers a space where you can celebrate your love story with nature as a backdrop. You’ll also have flexibility when designing your dream wedding. Think of this venue as your canvas, which you can decorate with your own ideas and vision.

Facilities and Capacity

The maximum capacity of River Road Chateau is 200 guests. This venue has a variety of spaces to choose from, whether you envision an elegant indoor wedding or a rustic, charming outdoor ceremony for your big day. The Chateau has 4,500 square feet of space and is ideal for receptions. Within this space, you’ll find the Grand Hall, which features, cream walls, elegant chandeliers, walnut-stained doors and ample space for your tables for your wedding party and guests. This area also features a bridal suite and groom’s room, plus a fully-equipped kitchen with bar service and guest bathrooms. If you and your guests would like some fresh air, there are also eight doors that open up to rustic, elegant patio areas. For a quaint, picturesque outdoor ceremony, the Wedding Meadow is surrounded by oak, sycamore and elm trees. Exchange your vows in this serene environment as your guests sit in mahogany chairs and appreciate the beauty.

The venue would be honored to help you create the wedding of your dreams, aiming to make your event both elegant and affordable. Different packages are available, but with your rental, you’ll get services such as 200 wine/water glasses, staff to buss tables, round tables, padded mahogany chairs, serving tables, a remote screen and projector and sound systems. In the Wedding Meadow, you’ll get mahogany chairs, a chandelier-lighted arbor, an outdoor sound system and 14 wrought-iron shepherd's hooks. Tablecloths are available for rent. With the venue’s open vendor policy, you can select vendors from the venue’s preferred vendor list or bring your own, offering you flexibility as you coordinate the details of your special day.

Accommodation

There is also a guest house available for rent on-site, Belle Manor. The guest house can accommodate up to 13 guests. You can rent the bridal suite as a space to prepare in for your big day. Out-of-town guests can also rent out rooms.

19 Reviews for River Road Chateau

19 River Road Chateau Reviews

E
Featured
Elayne Kaufman

Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely Perfect Wedding Venue & Staff!

River Road Chateau was absolutely the best! The meadow is a perfect setting for an outdoor wedding; it stormed until 6:00 am the night before my daughter’s wedding and by the time the ceremony started ... Read more started at 5:00 pm, the meadow was fine! The venue for the reception is beautiful and accommodated our 150 guests without feeling crowded. The evening was nice enough to have the buffet out on a side patio and this also made a nice area for guests to visit. Lori and her staff were beyond the best to work with!!! They were pleasant, professional, and present throughout the reception to make sure things were running smoothly. The staff was a huge help getting things packed up and cleaned up. When we returned from the bride and groom send out, basically all our things were on two tables in the back which made it easy and quick to load. Another benefit to River Road Chateau is the Guest House on the premises. It was so relaxing to be on site the whole day of the wedding and not worry about having to load up and go anywhere. My daughter chose to get ready in the bridal suite at the house instead of the venue, and this made getting ready very relaxing. I highly recommend staying in the house! Lori has worked hard on a vendor list, and we used everyone she suggested and were VERY pleased. Our guests loved the food, complimented the DJ, and the bar was very reasonable! From food to security, Lori’s recommendations were outstanding. The whole weekend was truly enjoyable and perfect, we wouldn’t have changed a thing!

K
Kasondra

Married on 06/15/2019

Made me feel like family. Very on point, didn't rush us or pressure us. Lovely atmosphere! Read more Made me feel like family. Very on point, didn't rush us or pressure us. Lovely atmosphere!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Venue

This venue was everything I was looking for my dream wedding. I am so happy I had my wedding here and it was a dream come true! Read more This venue was everything I was looking for my dream wedding. I am so happy I had my wedding here and it was a dream come true!