Riverbend Limousine and Tours

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Riverbend Limousine and Tours

Professional and dependable vehicle charter service for VIP and Executive transportation, airport transfers, oil & gas crew transport, festival transportation, special events, football game charters. Riverbend Limousine and Tours is a family owned business, dedicated to providing our clients with safe and reliable transportation. We strive on excellent customer service and attention to detail. We deliver the finest in ground transportation services for corporations as well as leisure travelers. Our expert staff will provide you with prompt, courteous and dependable service that will exceed client expectations.

16 Reviews for Riverbend Limousine and Tours

16 Riverbend Limousine and Tours Reviews

S
Stacie

Married on 01/31/2019

Best transportation service in New Orleans

What a fabulous company to work with. Riverbend helped manage guest transportation for my wedding. They were great to work with from the start. From quickly providing a quote and walking me through ... Read more transportation options, to follow up communications and confirming details they made it a stress free experience! This was a last minute booking and they really went out of their way to give our guests the best experience. Our wedding was an hour outside of New Orleans so lots of drive time. The driver provided great information and conversation with guests during the trip about the area and history. This was especially great since all of our guests were from out of state. Many had never visited New Orleans before. Riverbend helped make the day special for our guests! They were on time and courteous! It was such a relief to work with Riverbend while planning a destination wedding. Being from out of state it’s a lot to juggle. I truly felt like this was one thing I didn’t have to worry about due to their professionalism and great communication. Can’t recommend them enough! They are really great. I do a lot of event planning for work and have never experienced such high level customer care from a transportation company before.

I
Izzy

Married on 06/02/2018

All I can say is when me and my wife would planning our honeymoon ,we chose to visit New Orleans. We went blind with no reservations or a place to stay. What we wanted was to see New Orleans before we ... Read more could make a choice. 2 nights prior to us landing I made a call for a tour of New Orleans in a private limited. As soon as I mentioned my intentions to Lloyd the owner. He knew exactly what we where looking for and must have been intreaged as he made it his priority to be our driver! It was so nice we arrived to a gentleman standing in a pressed suit and a sign saying Mr and Mrs Villarreal . my wife was so touched to be greeted as a official married couple. We where both surprised that Lloyd the owner himself was going to be giving us a ride. It only gets better! Lloyd had champagne on ice waiting for us. He took us on a great trip and showed us the city and some great tips on where to go and who to speak to . This couldn't have been more of a eye opener when we went one of many of NOLA s finest hotels but the excitement of a certain concierge at Beineville hotel had the most respect for this man that she went to great him as family . We knew we had found are place for our trip! I can't give enough stars for the service we received and both my wife and I are proud to call Lloyd are friend ! we can't wait to go back and see Nola via Riverbend limos again!!

A
Alexandria

Married on 05/12/2018

Riverbend Charters provided the transportation for my daughter's wedding day in New Orleans. They were prompt, professional, friendly, and understanding of the special nature of a wedding. The car was ... Read more beautiful and spotless too. I would highly recommend Riverbend Charters in New Orleans for anytime you need safe, friendly, and professional transportation for any occasion, but especially for your wedding.