Riveredge Resort

Alexandria Bay, NY · View map

About Riveredge Resort

Every Wedding Couple on Every budget deserves an Exceptional Experience...

Celebrate your love together at the Riveredge Resort! Enjoy the rich, natural beauty and the breathtaking elegance of our waterfront location where you'll be inspired to renew your vows again and again.

Let our one of our Sales Associates help you create just the right mood and tone for your special day with recommendations for memorable ceremony sites, along with ministers, boat rentals and limo services.

Special arrangements can also be made for rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, anniversaries, bridal brunches and showers. For further details, inquire about our exceptional wedding packages

5 Reviews for Riveredge Resort

5 Riveredge Resort Reviews

C
Cindy

Married on 09/09/2017

Sue Boyer went out of her way to accommodate my son's wedding which was held at the Boldt Castle in June, 2017. The rehearsal dinner was held at the Riveredge Resort's Jacque Cartier room. From the ... Read more first time we connected I knew she had not only the expertise to plan such an evening, but also the true interest and compassion to make the night memorable for the entire family. Sue and her staff were beyond hospitable. I felt like she was a member of our family. The food was magnificent. Nothing was left undone. In fact, my son and daughter-in-law plan to visit the Riveredge each year for their anniversary and will most certainly be connecting with the staff to relive this blessed event. I would highly recommend the Riveredge Resort. I would not have asked for anything more.

N
Nancy

Married on 07/22/2017

Riveredge is a beautiful setting for anyone looking to have a wedding in the 1000 Islands. The views are beautiful and the staff is very courteous. Sue, the event cordinator is attentive and highly ... Read more experienced. She made our wedding perfect! Thank you Sue and the staff at Riveredge for making our special day unforgettable!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/04/2008

Wonderful service. The reception turned out perfect and they were very accomodating to everyone. The hotel room was also very clean and the staff was very nice. I would highly recommend this resort. ... Read more resort.