Riverhood Rentals

Hood River, OR · View map

About Riverhood Rentals

Your premier party and specialty event rental business serving Hood River and the Columbia River Gorge.

Riverhood Rentals is a specialty event rental business that helps our customers create their perfect event by providing superior customer service, quality equipment and a unique product and service offering. Our experienced event planning staff works with each customer to tailor a customized rental package that will help bring their event to life. Riverhood Rentals strives to keep in tune with the needs of the market and the latest trends to provide the best product for our customers. Our philosophy is your event is THE event and whether you are having a wedding, birthday or graduation party, sporting event, fundraiser event, wine club dinner or backyard celebration, Riverhood Rentals will make sure you have everything you need to make it happen. 541-436-4801

11 Reviews for Riverhood Rentals

11 Riverhood Rentals Reviews

A
Angelique

Married on 08/11/2018

Debbie and her team were great. In addition to every rental under the sun they also provided set up and tear down services which really made things much easier for a DIY couple. She was great at ... Read more helping us estimate quantites we'd need, too which was extremly helpful. I would recommend them without reservation and hire them again.

K
Kristi

Married on 07/01/2018

Riverhood was so easy to work with for my recent wedding! Most of the communications details were handled through my coordinator, but I know the emails with requests to add, remove, or change items ... Read more were flying fast and thick in the last few weeks and days of planning. They have a great inventory with lovely and unique items. It all went off without a hitch-- every piece was accounted for, delivered and picked up on time, and looked great! Thank you Riverhood for helping pull off a fabulous wedding day!

K
Kathy

Married on 08/05/2017

Debbie helped us with all our glassware and linen needs. She had an amazing selection - the best in the state! We met her at an open house and were able to select a trending set of linens that made ... Read more our event outstanding (ready for a magazine!) She was so flexible and made sure that what we ordered is what we actually needed - I depended on her 100%. She can answer all your questions and is so experienced at wedding planning as well. Did I mention that she was very responsive - as I was planning a destination wedding, this was a priority. You will love working with her and Riverhood Rentals!