Riverhouse Catering

Haddam, CT · View map · Visit website

About Riverhouse Catering

Riverhouse Catering is a wedding and event catering company in Haddam, Connecticut. Fresh food, bold flavors and personalized service are the cornerstones of this Connecticut-based catering company. Riverhouse Catering works with you to create an event that is a reflection of you and your style. The expert sales and culinary teams work closely with you to create a unique event based upon your ideas and vision for your special day. The catering service has catered to weddings and events in all types of locations, ranging from vineyards and farms to museums and B&Bs. With seasonal menus and dramatic décor, Riverhouse Catering brings your wedding to life with an exquisite dining experience.

Riverhouse Catering offers a variety of services to deliver a superior wedding dining experience. Services offered include:

• Delivery
  • Tastings
  • Cocktail reception
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine
Riverhouse Catering specializes in American cuisine that features the freshest ingredients and bold flavors. Whether you prefer plated meals, buffet style, stations, hors d'oeuvres or other catering services, they offer it all. Riverhouse Catering also caters to dietary needs and offers options for gluten-free, lactose-free, kosher, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian diets.

40 Reviews for Riverhouse Catering

40 Riverhouse Catering Reviews

K
Featured
KATIE

Married on 07/22/2017

I couldn't say more amazing things about riverhouse caterering. From the moment I met Evan during our tasting, everything was fantastic! My wedding was this last Saturday and I keep getting texts ... Read more about how amazing the food was. Truly superb! Keith and Evan were true gems and made the day flow so smoothly, everything was beyond what I expected. It truly blew me away and a huge part of that I owe to them!!!

N
Nicole Spinner

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible!

Riverhouse is amazing! My husband and I were lucky enough to work with them for our wedding day and Riverhouse exceeded our expectations. Everyone we worked with was organized, professional, friendly ... Read more and accommodating! Our wedding was at my parents house and they were able to set up a kitchen right next to the main tent and served amazing food! All of our guests really enjoyed the passed appetizers and meals they were served, all the food was not only delicious but beautiful to look at, our salads with the peaches and bib lettuce were a work of art! Our wedding was extremely colorful, like all the colors, and Riverhouse came up with inventive rainbow food to add to our cheese bar and dessert bar, rainbow mac&cheese, rainbow bread for grilled cheeses, rainbow marshmallows, rainbow mousse...everyone loved this and it was just magical. Riverhouse was also able to accommodate my fathers last minute dietary restrictions, he recently became a vegan, and they prepared a vegan option just for him! We truly couldn't recommend them more!! The best!

B
Brenna Mcguigan

Married on 05/26/2019

Riverhouse Catering

Riverhouse Catering was amazing from the very beginning! My husband and I are vegan and wanted our wedding to align with our views. Riverhouse Catering was flexible with our wishes and had a variety ... Read more of delicious meals to choose from. Planning a wedding by ourselves would have been challenging, but Kirsten and her team made the process so easy. They are clearly professionals and it shows in their attention to detail. On the day of our wedding, Riverhouse Catering was on-time and prepared. We had a wonderful team member with us all day and she made sure we were comfortable, fed and happy. Riverhouse Catering helped make our visions come alive and I could not have asked for a more beautiful day.