RiverOaks Charleston

Charleston, SC · View map

About RiverOaks Charleston

RiverOaks Charleston is an unmatched venue on the river and under the oaks in Charleston, SC, available to only eight wedding events per year. We also offer the venue for rehearsal dinners, as well. Full service wedding planning is done by not one, but three creative designers at this destination-within-a-destination. Exquiste florals are also done on-site. Passion for marriage and service to the bride and groom along with the exclusivity of the venue and planning is what sets RiverOaks apart. We would enjoy chatting with you at a relaxed tour, as you pursue your dream event. You can view our website at www.riveroakscharleston.com to view galleries of recent weddings and for pricing. Contact us at inquire@riveroakscharleston.com to reach our team of professionals! We look forward to meeting you soon......and Congratulations!

11 Reviews for RiverOaks Charleston

11 RiverOaks Charleston Reviews

K
Kellie

Married on 10/06/2012

The team at RiverOaks exceeded my expectations! From the first day I met them, I was certain my wedding would be everything I'd dreamed of! I was right. The whole process of planning was stress free, ... Read more organized, and fun! The team provided beautiful flowers and unique rental options at a reasonable price. My husband and I ended up with a perfect, beautiful, wedding! The venue is gorgeous and the planning team is the icing on the cake! I couldn't have asked for more. I would highly recommend this venue for the wedding of your dreams!

E
Emily

Married on 09/29/2012

RiverOaks was amazing all around for our wedding venue. Not only is the scene breathtaking but the team truly cared about me, my now husband, and our marriage. That sentiment set the stage for a ... Read more beautiful day filled with love. Their venue isn't just another cookie cutter spot that churns out wedding after wedding. They care about your experience and that is felt throughout the entire process. You become part of the RiverOaks family. Ken and I wanted our marriage celebration to be a RiverOaks because it was a different venue. It was off the beaten path and created an intimate space for us to celebrate our commitment with our special loved ones and friends. It truly was a fairy tale. It was the best day of my life and I cannot thank their team enough...especially for the surprise ending!!! I still have goosebumps! LOVE LOVE LOVE this team. Thank you for making our day more than we could have ever imagined and for allowing us to have a fairy tale day.

S
Stacey

Married on 05/29/2011

We could have not asked for a more beautiful venue! The attention not only to every detail, but the genuine interest in us ( bride and groom) and our story, made it a more intimate experience. Read more We could have not asked for a more beautiful venue!! The attention not only to every detail, but the genuine interest in us ( bride and groom) and our story, made it a more intimate experience.