Riverside Receptions and Conference Center

Geneva, IL · View map · Visit website

About Riverside Receptions and Conference Center

Riverside Receptions and Conference Center is a unique waterfront wedding venue in Geneva, Illinois. With a fantastic view of the Fox River, spacious rooms, amazing food and great service, this venue is sure to create a unique atmosphere for a memorable event. The friendly and experienced staff work to provide personal services that are specific to your event needs. This peaceful, historic location has beautiful natural stone and brick, and is a great space great for weddings, meetings and social events.

Facilities and Capacity
Riverside Receptions and Conference Center has several spaces available for a variety of events. The maximum capacity for this venue is 270 people.

This venue offers a variety of high-quality food, bar and other event services. Their full list of services includes:

• All-inclusive packages

Janet
Featured
Janet

Married on 05/04/2019

This venue is a dream come true!

The staff at Riverside Receptions made my dreams come true in every way; thank you so much to Amy, Jessica, and Neal, (and my now husband, Andrew, of course) for the best day of my life. I’m writing ... Read more this review and posting it everywhere I can so that other brides can have the wedding of their dreams too; I recommend the Riverside in every way. From start to finish, booking a wedding at the Riverside is a joy. When we first toured the Riverside, I knew I needed to have my wedding there. I was looking for my inspiration words – romantic, whimsical, elegant, historical – and the Riverside was a perfect fit and more. The venue and the people impressed me right off the bat. In every room, the venue is unique and has so much character. We loved the fireplaces, the mantles, and the opportunity to decorate them so that the wedding was full of our love and personalities. The views from the windows are also a GORGEOUS backdrop for a wedding. Amy and Jessica, who showed us around, were so kind and helpful; I was in love with the venue almost as much as my now husband. After booking at the Riverside, everything was a breeze. The tasting event that we attended helped us choose our meals – DEFINITELY recommend the chicken. It is not your average chicken; it is decadent, flavorful, and delicious. I also recommend the New York Strip Steak with boursin mashed potatoes - YUM. In addition to the tasting event, we also enjoyed all correspondence with Amy. Communication was easy and she was so helpful and patient with questions we had. I cannot compliment her enough; she is truly a pro at weddings and is an absolute joy to work with and be around. When it came time for the rehearsal at the Riverside, everything ran smoothly. Big thanks to Amy and Jessica for helping coordinate our group and my sassy grandma 😊. On the day, we were so happy and we were not at all disappointed. Amy and Jessica made sure everything we worked so tirelessly to plan went off without a hitch. They were on top of everything! My ceremony was so romantic and sweet and well-organized; they made sure of it! They made sure everyone had the right cue into the ceremony, the string trio was given their cues, and that the LEGO props were given to the bridal party as they entered into the reception (to Everything is Awesome!). At night, Neal took over for the reception and was an absolutely wonderful help coordinating the different details of the night: making sure the parents were enjoying themselves, ensuring the bride/groom had what they needed, and helping to clean up and organize the huge amount of décor we brought with us (we rented a U-Haul…I went a little overboard but it was so worth it). The security gentleman Louis was also a treat! I enjoyed some brief chats with him. Really, the entire staff – bartenders, waiters, waitresses, everyone did a FANTASTIC job and guests have not stopped complimenting the kindness of the staff. Also, THE FOOD. It was even more delicious than I remembered from the tasting event. The appetizers were a hit (everyone loved the charcuterie table!), the sweets table was AWESOME and the late night snacks (pizza and wings) were amazing. We honestly wish the Riverside delivered pizza regularly – it was that good…and we’re pizza people who live in Chicago. Lastly, the VENUE itself was just perfect. We had 160 guests and rented both floors (downstairs ceremony and happy hour, upstairs reception) and it was so, so lovely. Everyone had a blast and it was a perfect day. Future brides and grooms, I speak the truth here: the Riverside really has everything – indoor space if you have weather concerns, a picturesque outdoor space, two floors with twinkle lights on the windows, a big dance floor, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS catering, and a staff that works so hard to make a perfect day. Riverside Receptions staff – THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

A
Amanda Vojak

Married on 08/25/2018

If you are looking for somewhere intimate, unique & reasonably priced, Riverside Receptions was my favorite venue in all of the Chicagoland area!

When I was searching for wedding venues, I knew I wanted something intimate and unique that we could have the ceremony & reception. When I first saw Riverside, I instantly fell in love! Additionally, ... Read more I had found a venue that provides food, beverage, tables, linens, & chairs, which lowered our costs tremendously! Although this was an all inclusive wedding venue, Amy was extremely flexible and allowed us to schedule the day & set up the venue as we wanted. Neil, our venue coordinator was AMAZING on the day of. He basically was a day of coordinator -- he helped set up centerpieces, search for a sewing kit, and communicated with other vendors when necessary. All of the staff were friendly and helpful during the event; the bartenders were even coming up and asking if there was anything we needed! I couldn't recommend Riverside enough!!!

User955440

Recently married

I cannot think of enough kind words to say about this venue. We stumbled upon their website by chance. My moh, mom and I took one tour and that made up our minds. In fact, Riverside had all of the ... Read more features that I wanted in a venue including atmosphere, menu selection and a wonderful staff. Our guests are still giving us complements on Riverside. I primarily worked with Frances and she is such a wonderful woman. The element of my wedding celebration that I am most proud of is Riverside Receptions. They really set the standard for weddings.