Riverstone Florals & Design

Gilford, NH · View map · Visit website

About Riverstone Florals & Design

Riverstone Florals & Design LLC is a Gilford, New Hampshire-based wedding florist who designs beautiful wedding flowers. They use flowers harvested from their own gardens that balance foliage, flowers, and even small berries to create truly unique designs. If you want simple, elegant, or even eccentric wedding flowers, Riverstone Florals & Design LLC is an amazing florist for your wedding.

Riverstone Florals & Event Design LLC pride themselves on designing wedding flowers that express the style and romance unique to each couple. With an unwavering dedication to creating the most gorgeous flowers for your wedding, they get to know you through several consultations as well as visits to your venue, so they can plan your floral design. On the day of your wedding, they come to your location to deliver and set up your floral arrangements; they are also there to help you and your wedding guests with pinning boutonnieres and placing floral crowns. They offer non-floral and artificial arrangements. Riverstone Florals & Event Designs LLC creates classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, rustic and custom floral designs for the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Tj Cutler

Married on 08/02/2019

10 Out of 5 stars

Meredith was so Accommodating, My wife and I had let a florist slip our minds until the month leading into our wedding. Not only did Meredith take on our wedding, she NAILED IT! Her arrangements ... Read more stole the show! Too top it all off, on the day of the wedding when we had realized that we had not gotten Baskets for our flower girls, Meredith took it upon herself to go and get us four Baskets so our girls weren't reaching into plastic bags. All in all I would recommend Riverstone Florals to any and everybody, any day of the week. THEY ARE PERFECTION!!!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 09/07/2019

stunning flowers & amazing vendor

Meradith was amazing to work with. She took our vision, provided suggestions and then made everything come to life on our wedding day. She ensured that we were happy through the entire planning ... Read more process and then made our wedding day completely stress free. I would work with Meradith again and again!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 08/10/2019

Affordable and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Meredith blew my expectations out of the water! I was hesitant to book a florist given the cost associated with wedding flowers, but my fiance talked me into it. After searching around on every ... Read more wedding app available, I found Meredith in "Lakes Region Bride" magazine. Her prices were well below what other florists were charging, and I loved that she customized my proposal completely from a list of what I was looking for rather than trying to make my vision fit into a pre-designed floral package. From my first phone conversation with Meredith I knew I made the right decision. Meredith was easy to talk to, took inspiration from my pintrest board, and went over every detail with me to make sure we were on the same page. She even gave me options for bouquets and centerpieces at different price points so I could make the best decision for our big day and budget. All of our communications were via phone and email as I was planning from out of state, but I had complete faith Meredith would make our day beautiful. Then, day of my wedding, Meredith showed up to my getting ready house (yes, she made a separate delivery for personal flowers and reception so we could have them for photos - so kind!) with my bouquet and boutonnieres and I was blown away! Everything was perfect, organized, fresh, and smelt so amazing! She even made a collar of flowers for my dog that was so precious! Even with that, I was not prepared for what was waiting for me at my ceremony and reception venue. I show up to the venue just before the ceremony, and I cannot put into words how beautiful everything looked! When Meredith said "focal roses", I thought there would be a few, especially given her reasonable prices, but there were tons (along with many other beautiful garden flowers that I believe she grows herself to keep cost down)! Not to mention that the flowers still looked beautiful outside after sun, wind, and rain, for days after the wedding! The pieces we brought inside lasted even longer - going on 8 days now! Meredith and her team clearly put their whole hearts into what they do, and I am so glad and grateful we found them!!!! We can't thank you enough, Meredith! Photo Credit: Q Hegarty Photography