Riverstone Florals & Design

Gilford, NH · View map · Visit website

About Riverstone Florals & Design

Riverstone Florals & Design LLC is a Gilford, New Hampshire-based wedding florist who designs beautiful wedding flowers. They use flowers harvested from their own gardens that balance foliage, flowers, and even small berries to create truly unique designs. If you want simple, elegant, or even eccentric wedding flowers, Riverstone Florals & Design LLC is an amazing florist for your wedding.

Riverstone Florals & Event Design LLC pride themselves on designing wedding flowers that express the style and romance unique to each couple. With an unwavering dedication to creating the most gorgeous flowers for your wedding, they get to know you through several consultations as well as visits to your venue, so they can plan your floral design. On the day of your wedding, they come to your location to deliver and set up your floral arrangements; they are also there to help you and your wedding guests with pinning boutonnieres and placing floral crowns. They offer non-floral and artificial arrangements. Riverstone Florals & Event Designs LLC creates classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, rustic and custom floral designs for the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 07/20/2018

Meredith is amazing! I sent her some pictures of bouquets I liked and she gave me a bouquet I absolutely loved! She was extremely accommodating with my requests for some flowers to be silk due to ... Read more allergies and to have locally sourced flowers. She was organized and very helpful with suggestions on types of flowers would work well together. She blew all of our expectations out of the water!

K
Kayla

Married on 09/15/2018

Meredith was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She was so easy to communicate with through both phone and email, was such a sweetheart helping us through all of our decisions, and really ... Read more understood what we were looking for and made everything come to life exactly how I had imagined it! She was incredibly flexible, letting me incorporate both pre-made arrangements from her (the bouquets were BEAUTIFUL) along with plenty of DIY babys breath and greenery so I could make some things myself and play around with the florals as needed. We kept adding on additional flower selections and rental items last minute and she was more than happy to provide. We just couldn't help ourselves--her selection is awesome! 100% would recommend Meredith to anyone :)

C
Corinne

Married on 09/15/2018

Riverstone was great, Meredith was very responsive and flexible with what I wanted and worked with me on last minute additions, subtractions and tweaks to my order. It was a pleasure working with her. ... Read more