RiverTowne Country Club

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About RiverTowne Country Club

Take a step back in time when you say your vows at RiverTowne Country Club, a venue located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The stately façade of the plantation-style clubhouse is flanked by the 200 acres of rolling green golf course surrounding it. The clubhouse takes you and your guests back in time to the Old South with its majestic columns and gracious front porch.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples and up 150 of their friends and family will be able to enjoy the property's classic setting filled with covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor, and indoor venue options. Dance the night away in the ballroom while you take in the views outdoors through the large windows in the space. Outdoor options are available so you can fully experience this southern golf course up close and personal.

When you choose RiverTowne Country Club as your wedding venue, you will receive support throughout your wedding planning process. The team wants to make sure your wedding worries are taken care of and everything you had in mind for your special day comes true. The event planners will help with venue setup and details. Couples will receive the following in their rental packages:

• Award-winning chef
  • Wedding coordinator
  • Tables, chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, and china

Cuisine
The coordinating team is ready to help create the wedding meals of your dreams. Whether you want a buffet or hors d'oeuvres, the team of chefs and coordinators are able to guide you and prepare your wedding meal. Their cuisine styles can take you around the word with options such as:

• American

K
Featured
Karen

Married on 11/24/2013

Laura was amazing! She responded to all my emails quickly, I planned my wedding from over eight hours away and was unable to meet with any of my vendors prior to our wedding. Laura eased my worries ... Read more and concerns, she replied to countless emails and spoke with me on the phone. On the wedding day she really took charge which I needed because I didn’t have a wedding planner . I made or bought all of my wedding décor, Laura even helped set up the decorations and flowers. The food was great we have received many complements (such as… “that was the best wedding food we have ever eaten!”) everything turned out great and I couldn’t be more happy with the choice we made in our caterer! Thanks RiverTowne Country Club and Laura!!!

M
Melissa Mcbryde

Married on 05/04/2019

So happy we chose RTCC!

We're so happy we chose RTCC as our wedding venue. Everything was just wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed working with Lacy as well. Read more We're so happy we chose RTCC as our wedding venue. Everything was just wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed working with Lacy as well.

A
Angelica

Married on 10/28/2018

We chose Rivertowne based on location, convenience and value. Lacy and her team did not disappoint. Lacy was quickly responsive from the very beginning, sending over menu options and pricing. Lacy ... Read more served as our day of coordinator. She went above and beyond to take care of us. She ensured we had food and drinks all night. She made a timeline for the day which was very helpful. Anytime during the year of planning, she was always quick to respond to emails. She worked with my other vendors to ensure everything went smoothly. Her staff set up all of my decorations exactly as I had envisioned and broke them down at the end of the night. Relish Distinctive Catering catered our wedding. They were very easy to work with through Lacy and the venue. Our food was amazing! I heard nothing but positive things from our guests regarding the food, venue and service. The location was beautiful. There is a marsh in the backdrop. The lawn served as our ceremony space. There is also covered seating in the event of rain. The ballroom looked amazing with all of our décor. There is space to dress downstairs. We would recommend this venue to anyone!