Riverview Room

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About Riverview Room

The Riverview Room is a classic ballroom wedding venue located in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Occupying the entire fourth floor of the Jackson Brewery Millhouse, this venue has a panoramic view of the Mississippi River, the French Quarter and the Central Business District. Floor to ceiling windows, mahogany paneling and vintage lighting fixtures all create the perfect environment for a grand New Orleans wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers two open balconies, two covered balconies and a large terrace that all provide you with a view that will leave you in awe. Able to accommodate up to 400 guests, the main ballroom is perfect for grand receptions.

The Riverview Room is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available.

Cuisine
Buffet, hors d’oeuvres, family style and stations are all serving options for couples to choose from. Gluten free, nut free and vegetarian menus can be provided upon request. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American
  • Cajun
  • Local
  • Southern

Other Services
The venue offers additional services, including:

• Bridal suite
  • Bartending services
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access

Location
The Riverview Room is centrally located in the historic French Quarter of New Orleans, a short distance from the most iconic sites and businesses the city has to offer. You and your guests will get a proper New Orleans experience at this location.

39 Reviews for Riverview Room

39 Riverview Room Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 10/17/2015

There are not enough things to say about Mary and her staff at the Riverview Room! The food, the views, the staff, the room itself - it was all simply amazing. This was one of the best decisions I ... Read more made when I planned my wedding. Mary helped keep me calm when things were unraveling, answered my unending amount of questions through email and phone call, worked with me to find a new date after my original date fell through, and so much more. Not only did Mary answer every single silly question I had, but she even helped me pick out some of my other vendors who were all AMAZING. Mary and her staff worked so well with my baker, my florist, my photographer, my videographer - they were all professional, courteous, timely, and really the absolute best. The reception itself was amazing, and Mary literally decorated the entire place!! I left a ton of stuff with her the day before the wedding and essentially said "I have no idea what I want to do with this" - and she took all of it and told me not to worry. The place was beautiful, she put everything where it should be and it was just amazing. Every person who attended our wedding told me the same thing - best wedding they've ever been to. Our guests are STILL ranting and raving about the food, the drinks, the friendly staff, the views, everything. And I truly owe every compliment, smile, and happy moment of my wedding to Mary and her staff. You won't go wrong choosing the Riverview Room - Mary and her stand are the absolute BEST there is!!!

Alexa
Alexa Devlieger

Getting married on 09/25/2021

Amazing service!

Our wedding is not until 2021, but my fiancé and I heard about this venue through family friends that have gotten married there. After just 1 meeting, we were greeted kindly and have been helped with ... Read more every question. We received our proposal and made several edits through sit down meetings and shown exactly what was changed and was told how everything will be done to our specifications. We are very excited to have our wedding at the Riverview Room!

A
Alexis

Getting married on 11/24/2019

Absolutely great

Everyone we’ve spoken to since the day we started planning has been SO awesome and accommodating. I have to sing praises to Katie especially. Everyone at the Riverview Room has exceeded our ... Read more expectations by tenfold, and we still have ELEVEN MONTHS til our wedding!!!