Riverwood Events and Catering

Mechanicsville, VA · View map

About Riverwood Events and Catering

A catering business in Mechanicsville, Virginia, Riverwood Events and Catering is a family-owned business dedicated to providing exceptional food and service. Considering their relationships with customers to be the driving success of their business, the catering team works hard to earn the praise of each of their clients.

Riverwood Events and Catering's service comes with delivery, set up, and clean up for food and other rented items. Bartending service is also available to provide specialty wine, beer, premium liquor, champagne toasts, and signature drinks through an open or limited bar. Riverwood Events and Catering holds an inventory of the following items that can be rented for events:

• Chairs
  • Tables
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
Excelling in American, BBQ, Italian, local, and southern cuisine, the Riverwood Events' catering team can serve in plated, buffet, or family style. In addition to meals, they can also provide hors d’oeuvres at a cocktail reception, as well as dessert options. They allow their menu to be completely customizable by couples, down to allowing couples to bring in an outside cake. Before the wedding, couples are also welcome to partake in a tasting to sample their menu. Riverwood Events and Catering can also customize specific food items to be gluten-free, lactose-free, kosher, pork-free, vegan, vegetarian, or organic.

9 Reviews for Riverwood Events and Catering

9 Riverwood Events and Catering Reviews

S
Shemeka

Married on 08/18/2018

Very affordable, I would definitely recommend Read more Very affordable, I would definitely recommend

Karen
Karen

Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you, Riverwood! :)

Almost a year has gone by and I am now finding the time to review all my AMAZING vendors. I found Rachael from Riverwood on a wedding group on Facebook, by winning a linen giveaway no less. She was ... Read more quick to respond and extremely flexible with her meeting date/times. Our reception was in Springfield, VA and we were initially undecided on the linen size/color. Navy blue or white? Rachael was so kind to let us bring up two tablecloths (one white and one navy blue) from Richmond and thank goodness for that because we ended up needing to special order 132” round navy linens. Our reception needed linens delivered two days prior to Saturday, and I was able to pick up our linens on Tuesday and drop them off the following Monday. The tablecloths were such an integral part of our reception decor and it makes me happy looking back at our wedding photos. Highly recommend Riverwood!! :)

S
Sheila

Married on 06/09/2018

I rented table linens, wood slabs for center pieces, whiskey barrels, and a fill and drain tank for beverages. Dan was an absolute pleasure to meet with and narrow down our needs he also delivered our ... Read more our items in a timely fashion. Most of the communication done was with my wedding planner and Riverwood and my planner stated they were an absolute pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Riverqood for all your rental needs for parties, weddings or any special occasion you may have. Thank you to Riverwood for having the best prices in town, friendliest staff, and great communication.