Riviera Blu Events

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Riviera Blu Events

Riviera Blu is a wedding planning company based on the southern coast of Athens, Greece. Founder Xenia Hajipetrou loves for her clients to see her as a friend, and is a self-described hopeless romantic who believes love can last forever. She works very closely with each couple to provide impeccable service, lending all her passion, style, and creativity to each event.

Aiming to create luxurious, stylish events that reflect the personalities of their clients, Riviera Blu offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. Their services can be used for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Some of the services they provide to their clients include vendor referrals and selection, to-do list creation, establishing realistic timelines, guest list management, budget analysis, and event design. Riviera Blu can organize the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/01/2018

I had seen Xenia’s incredible work at another wedding and knew I wanted to enlist her help with mine. And so we began, unsure of my exact vision, and with a destination wedding in just 6 months. Xenia ... Read more effortlessly drew out my vision and executed it with her impeccable taste. She seamlessly blended cultures, guided me in things I wasn’t even aware should be done, found solutions to countless challenges, and delivered a flawless destination wedding unlike anything I - and all of our guests - had ever seen. What separates Riviera Blu Events from other event companies is unwavering professionalism, resourcefulness, and commitment to each client. No matter the request or question, she put me at ease and made me feel I was her complete focus, even during her busiest period. Throughout the whole process, she was a trusted advisor, negotiator, tastemaker, coordinator, and friend. Though polite and soft-spoken, Xenia is a planning powerhouse. She does not hesitate to go beyond the call of duty, and is so discrete you may not even realize that she did. For my wedding, she took my direction and actually sourced and produced incredible installations from scratch – all while making it appear effortless. And what’s best, her creations are lovely at absolutely any budget. I would strongly recommend Riviera Blu Events as THE event company in Greece, without question.

Louise
Louise

Married on 06/22/2019

Traditional Greek Orthodox Wedding in Santorini with flair

Absolutely amazing! Best decision we ever made was to hire Xenia from Riviera Blu Events to plan and coordinate our wedding in Santorini. Xenia has impeccable taste. She transformed our vision into ... Read more reality and created a one of a kind event that we will never forget. I contacted multiple wedding planners on Wedding Wire that were based out of Santorini before deciding on Riviera Blu Events. We decided on Xenia because she was extremely responsive to my messages and all the photos we saw of her previous weddings were absolutely stunning! Most wedding planners based out of Santorini create cookie cutter events and also take 1-2 days to answer your messages. We wanted something special, something that was designed and created just for us and that is what we got, plus so much more. Many guests told me that this was the best wedding they had gone to. We couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much Xenia!!! You are amazing!!! You are a beautiful person and it is evident from your work that you love what you do. We love you and we thank you. Please keep in touch. Love, Louise and Jim.

Gemma
Gemm Pugh

Married on 05/26/2019

A dream to work with! Creative, personal and a perfectionist

Xenia created the most beautiful wedding for us in the Athens Riviera. We had a chic Grecian theme in mind and her creativity and vision matched exactly what we were looking for - our guests were ... Read more blown away on the day by the stunning decor and fine detail that she had created for us. Everything was so stress-free, and Xenia has such a personal way in working with people (and a great sense of humor!) that she can make the planning of an event seem effortless. Xenia took care of every detail, we put our trust in her completely, and in return she delivered the most stunning and perfect evening. There was nothing for us to do but turn up and enjoy every moment; the creativity, delivery, and service by Riviera Blu Events is amazing.