RJ Glamour & Innovation

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About RJ Glamour & Innovation

Located in Orlando, Florida, RJ Glamour & Innovation is a wedding decor design company servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Tampa, and Ft. Lauderdale. It has been part of the industry for 16 years, specializing in beautiful florals, decor and rentals.

Experience
With more than 30 years of combined experience, designers Rigo and Juan Carlos will bring couples’ ideas to life. They offer floral designs with the most exquisite fresh flowers, along with other services.

The floral design and decor rental company offers Florida unique and elegant designs that impress. The one-stop shop exceeds all expectations and provides beautiful arrangements for wedding items such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, flower petals, and single flowers. Couples can also receive arrangements for chuppah decor, non-floral items, and table setups. RJ Glamour & Innovation takes care of it all, including consultations, event design, samples, venue visits, delivery, setup and cleanup. Additionally, the company can offer all styles of floral arrangements, including classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, and vintage. Couples can also receive country, glamorous, nautical, romantic, and tropical florals.

175 Reviews for RJ Glamour & Innovation

175 RJ Glamour & Innovation Reviews

Amsterdam
Featured
Amsterdam

Married on 06/08/2019

Left us speechless

I can’t even find words to describe the beautiful event that RJ Glam created for my daughter’s wedding. The flowers were breathtaking, the draping perfect. The place settings, chairs, aisle runner, ... Read more completed the elegant look of the event. Juan Carlos was so wonderful to work with, professional, responsive, and incredibly creative. His work is not cookie-cutter and he created an event that perfectly reflected our vision for the night. Highly recommended!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazingly beautiful

RJ Glamour provided top notch service at a reasonable price. The floral decorations were amazing! Read more RJ Glamour provided top notch service at a reasonable price. The floral decorations were amazing!

AlburyAisle4
Crystal

Married on 07/07/2019

Heart Palpitations

Goshhhhh, just amazing. Almost had a heart attack when I saw my flowers. Simply BREATHTAKING! From start to finish Juan Carlos was spot on. I showed him a Pinterest photo of what I wanted and it ... Read more just happened to be one of his brides. He showed me the rest of the images he had of her bouquet. When he said my flowers would come from Panama the night before I was concerned but he assured me it would be perfect. I told him to surprise me and that he did. Juan Carlos, thank you soooooo much!!! My bouquet was huggge and simply gorgeous and I would use you a thousand times if I could.