RM Vintage Table

Charlotte, NC · View map

About RM Vintage Table

We are a rental business of fine china, silver plated or gold two toned flatware and stemware. We deliver, pick up and wash all our tableware. Our collection is as unique as each of your guests!

7 Reviews for RM Vintage Table

7 RM Vintage Table Reviews

F
Florence Taheerah Harrison

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing collection

Not only is Marta a dream to work with, her collection of China is out if this world! Because of her, our wedding had the perfect touch of vintage we where going for. Any event I have from here on ... Read more out, I will be using her!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!!

P
Patti Maceri

Married on 03/30/2019

Tea Party Wedding

My experience with RM Vintage Table was very positive. The owner was pleasant to work with and everything went smoothly. Read more My experience with RM Vintage Table was very positive. The owner was pleasant to work with and everything went smoothly.

S
Susan

Married on 07/14/2018

We used Marta and firm for a baby shower tea party and the place settings were so beautiful. We used different colored table clothes and the China showed up so well. Very professional and wants your ... Read more your special event to be perfect. Highly recommend for weddings, showers and other seated dining events. Will definitely use again.