RMG Photography

Westerly, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About RMG Photography

RMG Photography is a husband and wife team based in Westerly, Rhode Island that services the whole New England area. They strive to capture images that reveal true character and that will be treasured forever.

Experience
Recently married in 2017 we know how it feels to plan a wedding. We are here to help our coupled in any way that we can. No two weddings are the same and because of this we know that no two couples are looking for the same photography experience This is why we offer a free wedding consult before booking us so we can talk about what the feel of your wedding will be and a complementary engagement shoot once you have booked so we can work together before the wedding and get to know your style. We want our brides to feel like they are part of our family not just a number in line.

RMG Photography offers many different wedding packages to suit your specific needs. The services offered include:

• Engagement session
  • 4-10 hours of coverage
  • USB with high-res images
  • Online proof gallery
  • 16x20 canvas
  • Second shooter available

Prices can be found on our website www.rmgphotographyri.com under investments. Thank you!

18 Reviews for RMG Photography

18 RMG Photography Reviews

N
Nicole Ladd

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Personable.

Very personable people. That makes me very comfortable and trust worthy towards people. Professional with a comforting touch. Very honest. You get what you pay for. We hit it off right away I knew ... Read more they were the people I wanted for my wedding.

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Dave Gomez and I can’t thank Rebecca and Jarraid enough! It started with Rebecca and Jarraid scouting out the most perfect locations on Goat Island in Newport, RI, a week before the big day. Our day ... Read more day was absolutely perfect! We had our first look and bridal party photos with the Goat Island Lighthouse in the backdrop and the Newport bridge. Jarraid handled some of the groomsmen photos and Rebecca met the bridal party in the spa. We had our wedding at the Newport Marriott. Rebecca and Jarraid got every single photo on our request list, plus over a hundred last minute additions! I do not think there is one shot they missed! I would recommend RMG Photography LLC to anyone who wants to work with a phenomenal wife & husband team! We can’t wait for our photos!! Thank you again!!

M
Meghan

Married on 05/18/2019

Truly AMAZING Photography

We chose the amazing and incredibly talented Becca @ RMG Photography for our wedding and engagement photos. Working with Becca (and her husband Jarraid at the wedding) was so fun and easy and our ... Read more photos are absolutely gorgeous! I have not stopped hearing from my guests how much they loved her and her husband's presence at the wedding as they are both so kind, calm, and fun. Becca is quick and very generous with her edits (we already have about 65 photos for our 'sneak peeks') and her work is just beautiful. On the day of our wedding she and her husband were extremely organized, which made taking the group shots a breeze and allowed us extra time to enjoy the day with our guests. For our engagement photos, she came out to our home in Bristol so that we could get photos at Colt State Park, and also took some photos of us with my cat (certifiable crazy cat lady here) as it just so happens she takes photos of cats&dogs for adoption at a local shelter. She also does maternity and family photos, as well as boudoir. This will definitely not be our last time using Becca for our photos!