RMW Photo Video

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About RMW Photo Video

RMW Photo Video is a wedding photography and videography company based in Phoenix, Arizona that is passionate about capturing all the details of your love story. Owner and lead photographer Rebecca, along with her husband and lead videographer, Adam, is focused on creating meaningful memories of your magical day that you can look back on with joy.

Experience
Rebecca has several years of experience capturing weddings and has learned the art of photography from many experts in the field. Videographer Adam has been an independent filmmaker for nearly 20 years and has been providing his videography services with this company for three years now.

RMW Photo Video wants to be front and center to capture your happily ever after and create a family keepsake. Whether it be a video or a photo album, RMW gives you the space and comfort to celebrate your special day with no worries. Services include:

• Additional hours

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/01/2019

Photographer

Rebecca and Beth were the photographers at my wedding on June 1, 2019. To say that Rebecca was amazing would be an understatement. She put every ounce of energy and time and effort and went above and ... Read more beyond in more then what she was bred to do to make our day the most perfect day ever!!! Rebecca made our day so unforgettable and I am truly blessed to have gotten her to be our photographer. I would highly recommend Rebecca to anyone that wants AMAZING gorgeous photos and who listens to you and wants to make your day perfect. Thank you Rebecca from the bottom of our hearts for everything you’ve done to make our day absolutely amazing!!! Love, Blake and Sarah Frey

Laura
Laura

Married on 12/31/2018

I love rmw photo & video!

Rebecca and her team were ABSOLUTELY outstanding to work with from start to finish. My husband and I adored them and they made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire planning process and the big ... Read more day. The one day it rains in sunny Arizona, they didn't let that get in their way of still delivering and capturing amazing photos of the day. Our wedding album turned out to be absolutely breathtaking. They placed the photos to tell such a beautiful story from that whole day. Our video alone was so sweet and really flowed together well - we've already watched our wedding video 3x since we received it a couple weeks ago! I would highly recommend RMW photo/video to everyone just by their work, customer service and plain out right fun group of people. Thank you to RMW for being a part of our special day. We hope to work with you on different life projects as the years come. XO

S
Samantha

Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I even begin! Rebecca was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond for our wedding day especially when I needed a Kleenex or a booby pin! Lol! She was right there handing one over to me! ... Read more She took so much time making sure she got every shot we asked for. She captured such amazing moments of our wedding day! Rebecca thank you again for your amazing work on our wedding day! It wouldn't have been complete without you!!