Road Runner Rentals

Wading River, NY · View map

About Road Runner Rentals

Whether its an annual family BBQ or a elegant outdoor reception,

Road Runner Rental’s clean, all white and bright tents and party decor go with any occasion.

We are a reliable and fully insured Event Rental Company, that takes pride in not only our equipment, but our friendly services as well.

With both frame and rope tents we are able to accommodate most surfaces and style.

We offer a complete line of party products, services and rentals - from tables, chairs and table linens to servers, DJ’s and planning services - we provide all your party services and rentals in one place!

Please feel free to contact us by phone at (631) 446-1309 or via e-mail at roadrunnerrentals@gmail.com for additional information or to speak with one of our Event Managers.

For additional information or a free quote feel free to visit us at www.LITents.com

1 Reviews for Road Runner Rentals

1 Road Runner Rentals Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 10/07/2017

Had Wedding at house on 10/07. I booked Road Runner last September. In beginning I drove Courtney crazy at end Mike. Asking questions changing my mind. They have been on point since day one. Could not ... Read more Could not have been more helpful and did everything they said. In fact hired extra staff due to not knowing Road Runner crew that was not even necessary Road Runner crew was best. We will clearly be using them again and recommend them Im picky and have OCD. We really are T mercy of business being honest and dependable if that what your looking for I’d go with them

Road Runner Rentals FAQ