Roan Wedding and Events

Spruce Pine, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Roan Wedding and Events

Roan Wedding and Events is awedding planning company in North Carolina. Whether you’re imaging a simple or elegant ceremony with a unique reception, Roan Wedding and Events will give you a wedding that is creative and uniquely your own. The most important part is that we create an event that truly reflects our clients! Owners, Kelly and Summer, plan weddings throughout North Carolina, Tennessee, Virgina, and South Carolina, but they will gladly discuss planning your wedding in any other state or country.

If you want your wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner to be exactly what you dreamed without compromising your budget, Roan Wedding and Events would love to design the event you have always wanted! Roan Wedding and Events specializes in ccoordination and full wedding planning, so you have a professional expert to give you advice or plan everything down to the smallest detail. They gladly coordinate cooperate events, religious or non-religious ceremonies as well as destination, double, eco-friendly, cultural, and military weddings. As part of their wedding planning package, Roan Wedding and Events provides to-do lists, timelines, referrals, budget analysis, and day-of coordination.

18 Reviews for Roan Wedding and Events

18 Roan Wedding and Events Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision you'll make!

During one of our meetings, Kelly asked me what the most stressful/daunting thing on my to-do list was. I said guest transportation to/from the venue, and she immediately said "OK great, I'll take ... Read more that off your list. It's handled." And she did - even updated our wedding website with custom maps and timelines. Then, we couldn't find an area rug from our rental vendor that was the size, color and style we wanted, so Kelly literally went shopping. She bought the perfect rug to match our decor and rented it to us for a steal! I honestly could go on and on with more examples because that above-and-beyond service level is the status-quo at Roan. Our wedding day was beyond expectations (which were pretty dang high)! Much of that was due to the care and attention to detail Roan provided. They have wonderful relationships with other vendors in the High Country, making both planning and day-of coordination a breeze. We couldn't have been more impressed with Roan's services every step of the way. Highly recommend.

K
Kaley C

Married on 07/15/2019

Amazing! 10/10

I cannot day enough amazing things about these ladies! I worked with Danielle and Michelle and they made my wedding day go as smoothly as possible. They were prompt, organized, responsive from the ... Read more start, worked with my budget, and were very thoughtful- they even made a plate of food for me and my husband to have on our drive after the reception. I had a number of guests compliment them as well. They were truly amazing to work with and I highly recommend them to any bride.

M
Melissa Tally

Married on 07/05/2019

The wedding you've dreamed of

Planning a wedding in the North Carolina mountains? These are the ladies you want on your team! From day one, Kelly and Summer were friendly, helpful, and overall wonderful to work with. From the big ... Read more decisions, like working on our day-of timeline to the smallest details, the Roan team was there to help along the way. When wedding weekend came around we couldn't have asked for anything more—they went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect and that we got the wedding we'd dreamed of!