Roan Wedding and Events

Spruce Pine, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Roan Wedding and Events

Roan Wedding and Events is awedding planning company in North Carolina. Whether you’re imaging a simple or elegant ceremony with a unique reception, Roan Wedding and Events will give you a wedding that is creative and uniquely your own. The most important part is that we create an event that truly reflects our clients! Owners, Kelly and Summer, plan weddings throughout North Carolina, Tennessee, Virgina, and South Carolina, but they will gladly discuss planning your wedding in any other state or country.

If you want your wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner to be exactly what you dreamed without compromising your budget, Roan Wedding and Events would love to design the event you have always wanted! Roan Wedding and Events specializes in ccoordination and full wedding planning, so you have a professional expert to give you advice or plan everything down to the smallest detail. They gladly coordinate cooperate events, religious or non-religious ceremonies as well as destination, double, eco-friendly, cultural, and military weddings. As part of their wedding planning package, Roan Wedding and Events provides to-do lists, timelines, referrals, budget analysis, and day-of coordination.

15 Reviews for Roan Wedding and Events

15 Roan Wedding and Events Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision you'll make!

During one of our meetings, Kelly asked me what the most stressful/daunting thing on my to-do list was. I said guest transportation to/from the venue, and she immediately said "OK great, I'll take ... Read more that off your list. It's handled." And she did - even updated our wedding website with custom maps and timelines. Then, we couldn't find an area rug from our rental vendor that was the size, color and style we wanted, so Kelly literally went shopping. She bought the perfect rug to match our decor and rented it to us for a steal! I honestly could go on and on with more examples because that above-and-beyond service level is the status-quo at Roan. Our wedding day was beyond expectations (which were pretty dang high)! Much of that was due to the care and attention to detail Roan provided. They have wonderful relationships with other vendors in the High Country, making both planning and day-of coordination a breeze. We couldn't have been more impressed with Roan's services every step of the way. Highly recommend.

S
Sara Luking

Married on 06/29/2019

Roam Wedding and Events

Kelly and Summer worked very hard planning before and the day of the wedding. Those ladies are amazing.! They took charge the day of the wedding and decorated everything the way the bride had wanted ... Read more it to be and more! They organized, supervised , cleaned up and packed up all our decorations back into our vehicles. I never lifted a thing! What an amazing wedding with such excellent planners! Thank you Kelly and Summer😍Sara Luking mother of bride

Susannah
Susannah Sides

Married on 04/14/2019

Hiring Kelly Jones & Roan Events was the most valuable thing we put money into for our wedding

Kelly & Danielle made the impossible happen! They completely & beautifully decorated the barn at Claxton Farm in less than two hours. Back story... Claxton had another wedding the day before ours and ... Read more and would not allow anyone into the venue until 2pm Sunday, which was exactly two hours before our reception was scheduled to start (at 4pm.) Side note: a powerful spring storm rolled through the day of our wedding, so Kelly and Danielle also had to deal with extreme wind and sideways downpours while they were transporting truckloads of our decor inside the barn. Let's just say it was all far from ideal. Kelly also had to be at the chapel, which was 15 mins away from Claxton, to direct our wedding procession, which started at 3pm, and clean up the chapel decorations after the ceremony. I really don't know how she pulled it all off without showing any stress, but she did. She is a rock, and I'm so glad that I have the privilege of calling her my friend. We also planned our wedding in 3 short months. It started small and snowballed into a large wedding. Kelly was so helpful and easy to work with. I never wanted a large wedding, so it wasn't easy going from basically an elopement to a guest list of over 300 people. I'm a control freak and a detail person. I knew exactly what I wanted once the guest list exploded, and she allowed me to do as much as I wanted to with the planning, but she also knew when to take the reins so I didn't have too much on my shoulders. I knew what I wanted our wedding to look like, but I couldn't find any pics on Pinterest that matched exactly what was in my head, and somehow Kelly was able to know exactly what I wanted when I tried to explain each little detail to her. It couldn't have been any more beautiful in the end. The ladies at Roan Events treat every wedding like it is their own. To say they care about their clients is an understatement. They care about the entire wedding party, the guests, the vendors, and anyone else involved in the planning. I can't imagine our big day without them.