Roanoke Video"

Roanoke, VA · View map

About Roanoke Video"

We are the Roanoke Valley's Premiere HD and 4K Wedding Video Service. We provide the best possible wedding video for your big day and present it on DVD, BluRay and Online media. We offer both the traditional style and cinematic style and you build your video with our unique a la carte services found on the website.

Our select staff has filmed over 350 weddings and has worked for more than 17 years in the professional video business. Our services include pricing that make it easy to choose from, one for every type of budget. Please feel free to contact us, download our printable brochure or check out our video sample to see our quality of work.

We take full pride in being a Wedding Videographer in Roanoke and we look forward to hearing from you.

Unique features of Weddings In Roanoke include:

• LIVE Streaming Option
  • Complete a la carte services
  • DVD
  • Full Studio Productions
  • 30 Day Edit Guarantee
  • 10 Year Replacement Warranty
  • Ranges from $500-$5,000

22 Reviews for Roanoke Video"

22 Roanoke Video" Reviews

K
Kenzie Nester

Married on 02/04/2019

Amazing Video

I would advise to anyone about to get married, GET A VIDEOGRAPHER! You can sacrifice on almost anything BUT a videographer. The day went by so quickly that it felt like I missed so many things. Now I ... Read more can look back and see everything for years to come, show our kids someday, watch it on our anniversary and remind ourselves of the happiness we got to have on that day. Josh was an AMAZING videographer. He captured everything I’d hoped he would. He was very kind and fun to work with! You can tell by his craftsmanship that he truly cares about what he does and makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you! I was also pleasantly surprised by the cute little care package he delivered the video USB in. I don’t think you can find better in a videographer.

J
Jeanette

Married on 06/02/2018

As we were planning my daughter's wedding, we contemplated like many of you if we truly needed a videographer for her day. We decided to go for it and I can tell you, it was the best decision we could ... Read more have made and so worth it! Joshua with Wedding in Roanoke couldn't have been any more amazing to work with. Always prompt in communication, and easy to work with. He loves his work and it shows in his videos. I cry every time I watch the video. Great talent Joshua! Many thanks

User5174490

2+ years ago

Super professional and the best videographer around. Excellent quality and well worth the money spent. I definitely will recommend to friends and family. Very detailed and friendly. Read more Super professional and the best videographer around. Excellent quality and well worth the money spent. I definitely will recommend to friends and family. Very detailed and friendly.