Rob Alberti's Event Services, DJ & Lighting

6 Rob Alberti's Event Services, DJ & Lighting Reviews

W
Wendy

Married on 06/01/2018

The DJ was the part of the wedding that I was most nervous about, because I was so nervous people wouldn't feel like dancing. Our wedding was on 6/1/2018, and Rob made sure EVERYONE was dancing that ... Read more night! I never saw the dance floor empty. Rob played a little something for everyone, and was really great about adjusting the genre based on who was at the dance floor at the time. He played all of the songs on our must play list and - more importantly - made sure none of the artists on our do not play list were heard. He took requests from our guests. We upgraded to the basic dance floor lighting and it really felt like a party! Rob was super professional and communicative throughout the entire process, checking in with us as we got closer to the date to fill in any gaps in our music selections and making sure we didn't have any additional questions. He communicated well with our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page in terms of timeline. He was worth every penny and more!! We've had a number of our guests follow up with us the week after the wedding letting us know how much they enjoyed the music. I would recommend Rob to anyone!!

N
Nicolina

Married on 12/29/2017

Rob not only was our DJ, but he also strung the most beautiful lights across the dance floor and dining room! It was magical! The twinkle lights criss crossed rather than straight across. It looked ... Read more fabulous! Better than we could ever imagine. let me tell you about Rob, the professional. He drove 2 hours to meet with us about a month before the wedding to finalize details, song choices, introductions, etc. He really knew how to organize all the details of intros, etc. the night was seamless and so beautifully announced. He did not make himself stand out as an emcee...rather, he made announcements with class and understated elegance. I have 3 more daughters getting married and he will be our DJ! As far as song choices, he asked for suggestions, but we agreed that he would read the crowd and play music that fit. We trusted his years of experience and weren’t disappointed! All I could do after the wedding was thank him repeatedly for playing the exact music the crowd loved and it showed by our packed dance floor. During the dinner hour, he played fantastic music by Sinatra and Buble. I know I’m going on and in, but he just did everything so beautifully...the music, the lighting, the announcing...the best! Please check this consummate professional out! Thank you , Rob, for making my daughter’s wedding a beautiful event!

C
Christina

Married on 08/26/2017

Rob was awesome! Definitely made our wedding! Read more Rob was awesome! Definitely made our wedding!