Rob Morse Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map

About Rob Morse Photography

I am a commercial wedding photographer with over 8 years of education and experience behind me. I put all my passion into creating living pieces of art while telling a timeless story full of joy and wonder. I also believe that love is the key to happiness and I put it into every aspect of my life. This includes my work, and I truly believe the connections I make with my clients are life long ones. Check out my reviews below! Much love and best wishes, Rob Morse.

I can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about my services and set up an initial phone call!

17 Reviews for Rob Morse Photography

17 Rob Morse Photography Reviews

D
Daniel

Getting married on 12/31/2019

It wasn't a wedding, but..... For my birthday, my SO purchased family photos on Lake Tahoe. My daughter, 2 of her kids, and Julie's daughter had come out to vacation with us so I was "kinda" looking ... Read more looking forward to it. Not a big "smile for the camera" kind of guy. But Rob was amazing. Made everyone feel more like a family picnic than a photo shoot. The next day he did something really special for my previous partner that passed away last year, before we could get to Tahoe. Something I will never forget. Thank you Rob. You are a one of a kind.

R
Rose

Married on 08/22/2016

Rob Morse is a great photographer. He was very responsive. Doing business with him was so easy and he was very personable. He was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him to a ... Read more friend. His pricing is very reasonable.

C
Christi

Married on 08/04/2016

Rob was awesome! He did everything we wanted and worked well with all the guests. We would recommend him for any event! Read more Rob was awesome! He did everything we wanted and worked well with all the guests. We would recommend him for any event!